Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Lock him up! CNN reports Trump to be indicted

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by WarDamnGator, Jun 8, 2023.

1. mrhansduck

mrhansduck GC Hall of Fame

Nov 23, 2021
    I have only had a few civil cases in the Southern District. Fine experiences. I know zero about criminal venue issues or the judicial assignment process.

• Like Like x 1
  2. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Hey did you watch Laura Ingram tonight? Burisma paid $5 million to various shell companies who wired the money to the Bidens! Joe Biden! Pay for Play! It’s all in the FBI forms that Chris Wray didn’t want seen! Make sure to watch the breathless coverage! Durham came up too!

3. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Security

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Rumor that Mark Meadows flipped and Trump's lawyer seems to confirm it ... "What we’re hearing is that [Meadows] was granted immunity," she said. "Effectively, he would be a key witness against the president and give testimony in opposition of him. As we've seen, time and time again, this is what they did to Allen Weisselberg in New York. This is what they do time and again to anybody that is close to the Trump world, because they have nothing."

Sounds like she has nothing to worry about ...

'Very disturbing': Trump lawyer lashes out over unconfirmed report of Mark Meadows' flipping (msn.com)

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    That will be an issue. the maga mob will descend upon it like a cloud of locusts.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  6. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Thankfully DeSantis made it legal to shoot mobs. But I recall when Trump asked protestors to demostrate as his arraignment in NY ... and no one showed up...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    I don’t think so. I think more people have moved on from Trump than we give credit for

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Fox knows what the real news in this breaking Biden story. The top headlines:

'MOST CORRUPT'
    EXCLUSIVE
    Former president issues fiery response to Biden DOJ indictment

Former President Trump indicted by Biden Justice Department

Trump allies link ex-president's indictment to FBI's Biden document

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. murphree_hall

murphree_hall VIP Member

Jul 11, 2019
    Meh. I thought it would be, but it was just a regular day. Needed to happen. This whole President shouldn't be charged/arrested notion needs to be done and gone with.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. Gatorhead

Gatorhead GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Philadelphia
    The Emperor has no clothes!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Disappointing, but not surprising. As said above: to hell with ANYONE being above the law.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Agent Smith doesn't play stupid games.

14. PD

PD VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    As Spurrier said to Clemson fans:

This is only the beginning!

• Like Like x 1
  15. PD

PD VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Dude, the investigation predated his announcement of running by a year. Nobody’s trying to stop him from running again. Biden beat him by over 7m votes, and he’s got a super successful first term under his belt now. As someone who never wants to see him in office again, I would LOVE to see him be the QOP candidate in 2024, because it would guarantee another Biden win.

Come on man. Be serious. He was not indicted by a Democrat. He was investigated by Jack Smith, an absolutely unimpeachable unbiased prosecutor with no political affiliation, who has prosecuted international war crimes. That’s who looked at the evidence, and determined that not only could Trump be prosecuted, but Trump had to be prosecuted. Because that is the standard of a federal prosecutor.

Trump was indicted, based on a mountain of evidence, much of which we all know from news reporting, by a federal grand jury in his home state. In the Fascist state of DeSantistan. There is literally no way possible for this indictment to have been politically motivated.

Federal indictments are about 99.997% successful, because they absolutely do not ever indict anyone unless it is such a slam dunk that there is absolutely zero doubt of guilt, and zero doubt of winning the case. Again, there is literally zero chance that anyone would ever go after an indictment of a former US president - especially one that is mobbed up in the US and with Moscow - if there was any chance whatsoever that they were not going to convict.

And this is only the beginning. There was already one major indictment, and there are at least 4 other jurisdictions that are going to indict him on major crimes in completely separate investigations.

You just have to let this go. If you don’t want to accept what we all know, that he is a lifetime criminal who has used his wealth and power to buy and intimidate his way out of accountability his whole life, that’s your business. But you cannot remain blind to the fact that he is in the middle of an avalanche of major criminal indictments that would absolutely never be filed against a former United States president if they were not only with impeccable merit but absolute slam dunk convictions. This isn’t Ken Starr or Jim Jordan or the Benghazi panel conducting fake hearings just to smear an opponent. This is the real law, and these are real courts. You don’t fake the funk in federal court without facing life-altering prison sentences. Nobody would ever put their careers, let alone their lives and freedom, on the burning altar just to make Trump look bad.

This is real. He’s guilt as hell. And he’s going down. And you do yourself terrible harm by clinging to the lies Trump and his lackeys have been feeding us all these years. At this point it’s like being in the hull of the Titanic, sitting at the bottom of the ocean, water rushing in from all sides, still insisting that the iceberg is just a politically-motivated hoax drummed up by a competing cruise line.

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Best Post Ever x 1
  16. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Riiiiiiiight....

Bc when Biden, Shillary, Barry, et al ad naseum are given above the law passes, you've been all "to hell with anyone being above the law".

Funny stuff bruh...

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Come On Man x 1
  17. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. murphree_hall

murphree_hall VIP Member

Jul 11, 2019
    That’s not how I feel. If they are guilty of crimes, prosecute them in court.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. murphree_hall

murphree_hall VIP Member

Jul 11, 2019
    What rule of law was broken by indicting the former President?

20. PD

PD VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Wow I didn’t know you were one of these.

So…you think I’m a child molester? Do you have any friends or family that voted for Biden? Do you think they’re all pedophiles? Communists? Groomers?

Have you ever seen a single shred of proof that any Democrat is a pedophile or groomer? I know you haven’t, because none exists. How can you think ALL non-Trump supporters are child molesters and groomers? How can that many people be pedophiles and nobody’s ever found one shred of evidence of it? I mean, look at how many Catholic priests have been been proven to be child molesters - it’s a lot, but just a drop in the bucket compared to over 80 million who voted for Biden. None of those 80 million pedophiles ever made a mistake and got caught? NONE of them?

I mean, come on. You’re talking like an insane person.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1