Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Let's guess the fake Harris scandal coming

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by BigCypressGator1981, Jul 23, 2024.

1. swampbabe

swampbabe GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    Yes, Ben is a diehard Republican. You know that. My comment about Trump is spot on. Republicans are stuck with him, full stop.

Until they give MAGA the boot, normie Republicans don’t stand a chance in the party. You know that, too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  2. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

She is Hillary Clinton after successful racial reassignment surgery?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    I guess right wing media is taking the line Harris was a "DEI hire" as VP. Seems like her bonafides stack up pretty good compared to Vance, what does that make him?

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  4. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Yep. Assistant district attorney, district attorney, state attorney general, US senator. All this rightwing babble over her being a DEI candidate has to offend a lot of decent people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Ben is a die hard Republican?
    I think that is overstating it. I think he is a conservative, but I feel he is quite moderate.

6. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I remember in 2020 a couple of cons, DSouza being one of them, launched attacks against her saying she wasn’t “black enough” or “African American” enough because her slave ancestry traced back to Jamaica and not the USA (even though Jamaica is part of the Americas)… whatever that has to do with anything… … as disgusting as it sounds… attacked her because some distant relative of hers might have been raped by a white slave master … let’s hope they bring this up, again…

7. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    It's not about scandal. It's about policy. People are not voting for a role model. That is for your close friends and your pastor. People are voting on the border, strong military, prosperity, and peace (No Wars).

I'm not even sure she will be the nominee. She is a San Francisco radical to the left of Bernie Sanders, whom many people in her own party have no faith in. Keep an eye on Obama. If he endorses her, she is in. If he does not, there is a good chance she will be replaced at the convention with a big name.

8. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    If it were about policy y’all wouldn’t have been carrying on about Hunter Biden and the “Biden crime family” the last few years. There will 100% be a fake scandal fabricated from whole cloth. Take it to the bank.

PS - she’s the nominee.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1