Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Is Trump Ok?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by G8tas, Jun 17, 2024.

1. FutureGatorMom

FutureGatorMom Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    You can hate both of them at the same time. Yeah, I know right?

Trump is the only president to have spent time ALONE with Vlad without another American in the room. We have no idea what they talked about. Trumph is the only president to share classified info with russians IN THE OVAL OFFICE, which they have NEVER been before, and he is the only president to take vlad's word that they didn't interfere in the election. Of course not, it helped him! He entertains Victor Orban at his home, praises dictators because they are "tough". He was going to invite the TALIBAN to Camp David! He is literally telling you who he wants to be and you're ok with it.

Biden knows who our enemies are, and he acts like he knows it. trumph wants to be a dictator, but as long as it suits your wants, it's ok. Be careful what you wish for my friend.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  2. Gatorhead

Gatorhead GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Philadelphia
    In an attempt to "reach out" and help our Chinese friends with their de-population crises expoused by Peter Zehan, I wrote Chairmen Li and offered to
    come to China to assist females with their procreation duties. My only condition was the right of selection, because I really want to help out.

3. FutureGatorMom

FutureGatorMom Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    I'm reading his niece's book, and I can see why he is who he is. His father was a real POS.

• Informative Informative x 1