Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Is the blood of JD Vance's children "poisoned" -- as Trump would say? Far right MAGA thinks so...

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by WarDamnGator, Jul 18, 2024.

1. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    What a weasel ... he was asked about the MAGA white supremacists being unhappy with his wife's skin shade, and didn't even condemn the attacks on her ... straight out of the Trump Nazi-hugger playbook. He must have taught his wife some lessons in the past about knowing her place and that his political aspirations are more important than her feelings and defending her non-whiteness.

“Look, I love my wife so much. I love her because she’s who she is,” he told Megyn Kelly on her show Friday. “Obviously, she’s not a white person and we’ve been accused, attacked by some white supremacists over that. But I just, I love Usha.”

Vance has not publicly condemned the attacks, and in his comments Friday was more critical of liberal commentators who have blasted his past comments about traditional family and gender roles, calling the criticism “disgusting.”

JD Vance acknowledges white supremacist attacks against wife Usha (msn.com)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  3. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Reminds me of that feckless, spiness pos Cruz who doubled down on kissing Trump's ass even after his wife was insulted.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  4. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Vance would stand there smiling as Trump deliberately mispronounced his wife's name to make sure people knew he was referring to a non-American born (or named) person.

"Here's JD Vance and his wife Oooooooooooo-sha!"

Or actually, maybe she has a more ethnic sounding middle name that Trump could either use, or at least be sure to always include.

5. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    C'mon, Racist Don. Bring it.

Screenshot_20240726_174241_Google.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    &

Whatever.

Y'all talk all your idiot nonsense about this person said this or that whenever, and therefore no one should support them, bla blah blah, but yall do the exact same thing, and reverse engineer and rationalize your way back to backing y'all's own horse.

Because y'all believe in the Democrat party.

Same as pubs and the GOP, bc no matter how you slice or spin it, one of exactly two major parties will be in charge, and calling the shots.

So you throw your hat in with the party you align more with, warts n all.

And by 'you' I mean pretty much everyone.

...and we all think each other scum, for daring to support the opposite party.

C'est la vie.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. sierragator

Apr 8, 2007
    There's a freakin surprise, getting called a commie again. If I took a shot every time you did that , I'd hammered in no time flat. Get some new material.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Where in that post did I call you a commie?

9. sierragator

Apr 8, 2007
    You do it all the time. I've gotten to where you are so predictable I don't even read your entire posts any more.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Umhmmmm....

"Cultists", "racists", "sexists", "fascists", "russian bots", [on and on...] say hello...

....cry me a river.

11. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Be accurate please. For some of these it's more like....Trump voters support a racist, rapist, sexist, fascist, etc.

There's nothing inaccurate there.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1