Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Is Kamala's campaign a minstrel show? Did she run a race hoax to secure the black vote?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by vegasfox, Oct 18, 2024 at 4:40 AM.

1. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    In her autobiography Kamala (to my knowledge) says a dark skinned Jamaican woman she was photographed with was her grandmother. Candace Owens claims the woman in the photograph is not her grandmother and that Kamala's real grandmother was a light skinned woman.

Below is the latest video on this topic from Candace Owen's. Below that is an attempt at debunking Candace by Snopes. I have an open mind on this story but am leaning towards Candace at the moment.

Candace makes her case:
    https://www.youtube.com/live/SI7YtjXlZc0?si=KeMr63rFIdaa7ZV2

Snopes: Harris Didn't 'Lie' About Her Black Grandparents

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024

• Like Like x 1
  3. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    "Candace Owens claims". No need to read any further

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ridgetop

ridgetop GC Hall of Fame

Aug 4, 2020
    Top of the ridge
    Candace Owens also believes the moon landing was faked…

5. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Who the hell cares about "skin tones"?

"Open mind" :) :) :)

Pathetic desperation to uncover more BS about Harris or Walz.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. CHFG8R

CHFG8R GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    St. Augustine, FL
    As I said before, you're a parody of yourself.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    And that Hitler made Germany great again

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    yawn

10. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    Candace is fired up

• Like Like x 1
  11. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Is Harris a pedophile like Walz too?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    If Candace is right Kamala's campaign might be over

What's Kamala's best option if the story is true? Blame whoever edited the book?

Of course Candace Owen could be wrong. The longer the Kamala campaign takes to respond the more it looks like the #KamalaRaceHoax is true, however.

When Kamala had an anti-lynching bill pending her friend Jussie Smollett perpetrated a race hoax to help her bill get passed if I'm recollecting correctly. No proof Kam as la had anything to do with that of course

13. murphree_hall

murphree_hall VIP Member

Jul 11, 2019
    Gish Gallop at its finest. Didn’t even get a full page of discussion on the first claim and a whole other set of claims are introduced. It’s just a never ending barrage. Debunking everything OP says would be a full time job, with no payout. There is never any admission of inaccuracy, just move on to the next narrative ad infinitum.

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. CHFG8R

CHFG8R GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    St. Augustine, FL
    Totally. All the D's are. It's part of the grand, globalist conspiracy.

And yes, the world is truly that binary. ;)

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  15. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    Really? The only thing I got wrong in over 9 months of posting I retracted a few hours after I accepted that vaxcardinal had made a strong post indicating Black Insurrectionist forged/altered documents. I gathered my own evidence and found top right wing memer MAZE had said the same thing on Black Insurrectionist's X account and got blocked. I waited a few hours to see if Black Insurrectionist was going to publish 25+ more tweets that afternoon. He didn't do I said his posts looked l8ke a disinformation operation. I applauded Vaxcardinal and rivergator and said I was willing to eat as much crow as anyone wanted to feed me.

If you can anything else I've been wrong abou5 all year I'll retract and eat crow on that as well. Good luck finding anything

As for Tim Walz I think he is creepy and I suspect there are major skeletons in his closet on what is a touch subject.

If a political story is trending #1 on X why not bring it here and vet it? Seems like a quick way to get to the truth quickly.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. CHFG8R

CHFG8R GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    St. Augustine, FL
    You know you're an FSB douche when even the MAGA Morons won't take up for you. You're just out there. . . on the ledge. . . by yourself. Have fun with that!

17. CHFG8R

CHFG8R GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    St. Augustine, FL
    This is MAGA in general, not just FSB hacks like Fox. This is why my only goal with them is to be insulting and hurtful. Why waste your time trying to be an honest broker when the other guy is just going to spit out a stream of FOX/Newsmax/Tucker-provided talking points. And they can't even go into any depth on their talking points because they're talking points and not positions arrived at organically or intellectually.

18. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Kamala Harris is a genius with incredible foresight. When she was 18 she knew the one day she would be running for office as a self-identified Black candidate so she enrolled in the premier HBCU and and after she enrolled pledged one of the most prominent Black sororities.