Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Hunter Biden to plead guilty to federal charges

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oragator1, Jun 20, 2023.

1. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    All you have to do is provide the money that changed hands and identify the illegal benefit someone else received. You have continuously slithered away from doing that and instead simply shotgun post random bits of information suggesting that its on us to explain how that nonsense doesnt convict Joe. How about you actually provide something that has Joe taking money for an activity that is illegal?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I mean this is awesome. You think nothing happened. I guess it's cute you still believe in Santa Claus also...

This smells. I know it, you know it. Everyone knows it, you are just playing politics because it's your side. Funny to see you falling ass backwards to explain this away.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    And yet, not a lick of hard evidence Joe ever took a dime from Hunter's business dealings. Or even talked about business with Hunter. The Committee even admitted this truth. Which leaves two possibilities. Joe is a mastermind criminal who can cover his tracks and monies received from illegal dealings as good as anyone in history. Or, Joe is telling he truth.

Give me hard evidence, please.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  4. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    See, the libs are proving my point. Would love to see a lib poster on here admit if this was reversed and it was Trump's son saying he had to pay pops half his grifted money that they would be up in arms. Some people are so far right or left they can't admit they are full of crap. Issue is biden lied for sure. Why did he lie? Why did hunter say he had to pay pops 50%? I don't have all the answers but anyone thinking this doesn't smell has their head in the sand.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    That was already happening. Eric and Don Jr continued to conduct business around the world on behalf of the company owned by Donald obviously meaning he was directly ptofiting off their efforts. The amount of money involved dwarfs any payments made to Hunter, and yet this Congress didn't feel the need to hold endless hearings.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Facts or it didn't happen. Isn't that the standard dem response LOL? If there is a tape of his kids saying they had to give half their money to pops, I'd say trump looks even dirtier than the is. See how easy that is? Now let's see if you can do the same.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Here's the evidence of the Trump sons profiting overseas from their last name. Scant evidence that Don Sr was involved. Though one difference between the Trumps and the Bidens, Trump's kids were a part of his administration in official capacities.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Don Jr or Eric held official posts at the time of their overseas business dealings. And again, no evidence Don Sr was a part of the deal, other than he was still running the company. Still, this looks a lot like kids profiting off their last name.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  8. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Trump is dirty. I've said that for years. It's why i've never voted for him. Biden maybe clean, but for sure no one knows for sure at this time, but it smells bad. Biden lied is a fact. Why he lied is the question. Why did hunter say he had to give pops 50% of his salary? For fun? Anyone thinking this doesn't smell bad is either ignorant or just lying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    You asked for the evidence against the Trump kids. It was received. We've asked for the hard evidence against Joe and still nothing but crickets. It might smell bad, but nobody here is defending Hunter. Plenty of "smell" coming from him. But yet nothing that connects Joe to any of Hunter's business dealings. I ask, again, why is that? There can only be two possible answers in my opinion. Joe is a mastermind criminal incredibly adept at hiding his involvement in Hunter's business so there are no hard connections to be found. Or two, Joe is telling the truth.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    Joey won’t make it much longer bro. And your libbie pals are happy to push him out. The bad news is mounting and it’s just a matter of time before he retires.
    Hope Pewsome is up for the task.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Where is the evidence that Trump got paid by his kids? Is there a tape of trump kids saying they have to pay pops 50%? This is why I didn't respond to this poster for years. Was a charlatan in the covid thread and wouldn't admit they were wrong for years and now won't admit biden lied and now we have hunter saying he had to pay pops 50%. Sure, let's look at trump again...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    I know there is absolutely no connection here because we don't have "HARD" evidence. What we do have though is a meeting with Hunter and the wife of Russian Mayor, a bunch of Russian oligarchs get sanctions but guess who is not on list???? Then low and behold we have bank records of the wife for few million to one of the Biden family shell companies.
    Absolutely zero evidence connecting the two.
    And you guys call MAGA a cult.
    Really sad stuff!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    There is no evidence that Trump Sr. got paid by his kids. Or that Trump Sr. was involved in Don Jr. and Eric's overseas business. There is also no Congressional hearings, nor any criminal investigations into Don Jr. and Eric's overseas business ventures either. Nor is there anyone from the left raising a stink about the Trump's overseas business actions other than a few articles asking the why the right is raising a stink about the Biden's, when the Trumps did the exact same thing.

So I ask again, why is there no hard evidence connecting Joe to any of Hunter's business dealings? A statement from Hunter without context isn't hard evidence, especially when there is evidence Hunter peddled his last name and perceived access to his father to his business associates. But actual hard evidence that Hunter could influence Joe, or Joe profited from any of Hunter's business dealings? Even the Committee investigating the Bidens admitted there is none.

Now, if you want to BELIEVE all the innuendo, hearsay, and conjecture, that's on you. I'll stick with just the facts. And the fact is, there is no real evidence against Joe.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    20 plus phone call, dinners, visits to the white house, apparently is all perceived access to ole Joe

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    Sorry used the wrong word here, it is an "illusion" of access. It wasn't really Joe, on the phone, at dinner, at the WH for the visits it was AI Joe!
    That explains the whole thing.

16. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Trump's kids don't have shell corporations setup for the sole purpose of funneling foreign bribes. In the real world, we refer to such activity as money laundering. When you have shell corporations set up receiving millions of dollars and no legitimate product or service being provided in exchange, that's money laundering and in this case, bribery and fraud. Real estate is a legitimate enterprise. Having "access" to the VPOTUS is not.

17. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Did we forget the Archer testimony that stated Joe and Hunter never talked business during these calls? And as for the shell companies, where are Joe's payments? Hunter? Have no problem admitting he's dirty. At best, he was selling his connection to his father to business associates. But Joe? Show me the hard evidence, please.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    LOL… the Trumps own 500 LLCs… I guess you know what all 500 are up to…

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Individuals do not need to discuss business in order to be directly involved with a business meeting. You can wine and dine clients, talk about vacations the whole time and it is still serves as a function of doing business. That's pretty common.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Umm...Donald owns the company. All profits go directly to him.

I've already said I have no issue investigating Hunter and if a money trail leads to Joe showing that he did anything illegal or unethical he should be held accountable.

• Agree Agree x 1