Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Hunter Biden to plead guilty to federal charges

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oragator1, Jun 20, 2023.

1. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    And one in which you can never identify money changing hands or policy changes/iterations that were not otherwise perfectly consistent with pre-existing US policy

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Well, if Biden didn’t lie this wouldn’t be an issue. Why did he lie?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  3. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Translation: "I have no proof."

Yes, seriously. Big on talk, tiny on evidence.

4. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    I know you guys want this off the front page but low and behold, new information that Hunter's business associates visited the WH to see Joe while he was VP over 30 times!!
    I'm sure they were just talking about the weather.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bring him in and put him under oath to testify if there was any wrongdoing on the part of Joe.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. snatchmagnet

snatchmagnet Bring On The Bacon Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Parts Unknown
    Everyone on this board knows Joe profited from this stuff. All politicians profit from their time served. He just put a buffoon in charge of it.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. snatchmagnet

Apr 3, 2007
    Parts Unknown
    My apologies. If he did put hunter in charge that would have been insane. I shouldn’t have assumed that.

8. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Topic is Hunter Biden's tax filings and gun form. Not Joe Biden and whether you like how he framed that he isnt in business with his son. He is uninvolved in his son's business unless you have found proof in your 42 pages attempting to throw mud at someone who has zero links to the innuendos you spew.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Your head has never left the sand regarding this. It’s like asking trumps kids if their dad did anything wrong. You are ignorant regarding the situation and are so biased no one takes what you say seriously.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  10. snatchmagnet

Apr 3, 2007
    Parts Unknown
    I wish they had a “I hate it, but I I agree” button.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Forgive our skepticism after the last 4 or 5 witnesses/evidence didn't pan out plus this continued insistence that Joe had the Ukraine prosecutor fired for personal gain when it's been well documented and shown that was the official position of our government and allies.

That being said, by all means investigate and if there's actual proof of wrongdoing I'll change my tune.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    The fact is you simply post what you hope is true.. that somewhere there is something Joe Biden did wrong for money... you have no "wrong" to identify and you have no "money" to show for it. All you have is that you dont like the way Biden denied being in business with his son.. you dont even have the courage to say he was in business with his son... you just innuendo it. So brave.

Feel free to post a poll on who people take less seriously covid boy.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  13. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Agree. Said it earlier in this thread the Republican strategy is very simple. Keeping throwing sh*t on the wall and hope that some of it sticks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  14. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Biden 100% lied. Why did he lie? Until that is answered we won’t know what actually happened. Like I said, no one but far lefties think Biden didn’t do anything wrong. At minimum he lied multiple times.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    People lie all the time. Just for fun.

16. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Yeah, sounds hollow when you and the other far lefties pursued the Steele dossier for 4 years or so…

The irony is funny.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Actually I described the Steele dossier as unverified raw intelligence. Considering Steele's background as a former MI6 agent with contacts in Russia I did say that most of it was probably accurate although I also noted that it contained inaccuracies. I also mentioned that the FBI form FD-1023 which the Republicans and the right-wing media were touting as evidence that Joe Biden took bribes was similar to the Steele dossier and even the FBI itself said the interview was unverified and shouldn't be considered credible evidence in and of itself.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Lol, most of it accurate? Holy crap. Ok, thanks for proving my point. Appreciate it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    You might want to read this:
    Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier
    Steele had spent more than twenty years in M.I.6, most of it focussing on Russia. For three years, in the nineties, he spied in Moscow under diplomatic cover. Between 2006 and 2009, he ran the service’s Russia desk, at its headquarters, in London. He was fluent in Russian, and widely considered to be an expert on the country. He’d also advised on nation-building in Iraq. As a British citizen, however, he was not especially knowledgeable about American politics. Peter Fritsch, a co-founder at Fusion who has worked closely with Steele, said of him, “He’s a career public-service officer, and in England civil servants haven’t been drawn into politics in quite the same way they have here. He’s a little naïve about the public square.”
    Donald Trump dossier: intelligence sources vouch for author's credibility
    On Thursday night, as the former spy was in hiding, having fled his home in the south-east of England, former colleagues rallied to defend him. One described him as “very credible” – a sober, cautious and meticulous professional with a formidable record. The former Foreign Office official, who has known Steele for 25 years and considers him a friend, said: “The idea his work is fake or a cowboy operation is false – completely untrue. Chris is an experienced and highly regarded professional. He’s not the sort of person who will simply pass on gossip.”
    Not really surprising that the party of Trump would do its best to destroy Steele's reputation.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    850 post. Someone please identify the crime or wrongdoing by Joe Biden. In specifics.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1