Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Hunter Biden to plead guilty to federal charges

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oragator1, Jun 20, 2023.

1. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    Whether you like it or not, there was some "there there" with the impeachments. All of this Hunter/Joe stuff is wishing, hoping and praying they find some proof while republicans slander Joe over it 24/7.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. AndyGator

AndyGator VIP Member

Apr 10, 2007
    are you claiming it was not?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Reading comprehension must not be your strong point if you read Archer's testimony and still think Joe had something to do with Hunter's business. Archer testified against this.

As to why Joe and Hunter would talk on the phone? They are father and son, and during this time, call logs show the two of them talking on the phone between 1 and 2 times daily. Especially after the tragic death of Beau in 2015. Joe would have no way of knowing that Hunter was calling with a bunch of business partners on the other end when the phone rang. Joe wouldn't also be shocked at all that Hunter was calling.

Now Hunter was absolutely selling the illusion that he had a direct line to the VPOTUS to his business associates. But like I stated before, Hunter isn't the first to monetize a famous last name and claim to fame family association. It may be awkward, but there is zero evidence that Joe and Hunter ever discussed business. And testimony from a close Hunter associate that they never did. What part of this do you not understand?

If Joe Biden lied, then prove it. Find someone, anyone that heard Joe and Hunter discussing Hunter's business. 20 phone and two business dinners means there has to be someone out there that can testify they talked business. Yet, all we got is someone who denied they talked business? And if nobody ever comes forward to say Hunter and Joe talked Hunter's business, who is the one lying here if they say it happened? Joe, or people who say it must have happened?

4. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Zelenskyy was very clear how he felt about "the phone call." He was deeply and visibly offended that our media attempted to frame it as Trump was applying pressure towards him and he said the only regret he has from that phone call was that the United States publicized it. He felt it should have been held in confidence.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    So, how much does the DNC pay nowadays?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    I have no idea. Don't work for them. But this is how I picture you:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. snatchmagnet

snatchmagnet Bring On The Bacon Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Parts Unknown
    Of course it is. Sorry for the ignorance

8. snatchmagnet

Apr 3, 2007
    Parts Unknown
    Are you saying Biden isn’t lying? See how easy this is.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    That’s why I posted the 2016 Foreign Policy article 3 times in this thread and directly in response to your post. Read it and it answers the US interest in Ukraine— which has thrown off Russian domination and was leaning toward the western alliances. Who were inspiring on rooting out the corruption and Russian loyalists. But, you ignored the piece . Every time Just do everyone a favor, stop the insults about people having their heads in the sand.

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    Wow, you're pretty sensitive over a question about how much you're being paid. Sorry, I shouldn't have asked. My apologies.

11. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    That doesn't answer my question at all, lol. Rooting out corruption, eh? So why did Zelenskyy fire the dude Poroshenko replaced Shokin with? And again, funny to watch you just assume we have this god given role to pull strings of puppets in foreign lands thousands of miles away without any regard to their sovereignty.

12. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Maybe this is why Zelenskyy fired the dude.
    In 2019, Lutsenko was a central figure in the Trump–Ukraine scandal after he met multiple times with Rudy Giuliani, who at the time was US President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, to try (without success) to find incriminating information on Joe Biden, who was planning to challenge Trump in the next US presidential election.[18] A few months later, Volodymyr Zelenskyy was elected president of Ukraine and dismissed Lutsenko from his position as Ukraine's chief prosecutor. Trump pressured Zelenskyy to reinstate Lutsenko and threatened to withhold $400 million in previously approved military and security aid to Ukraine if he did not (in addition to a demand that Zelenskyy announce an investigation into the business activities of Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden).[100]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. AndyGator

AndyGator VIP Member

Apr 10, 2007
    A very simple question you refuse to answer. Enough said. ;)

14. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Beyond post 780. Who cares? It has nothing to do with any official act of Joe Biden, who was not in office. As for “pulling strings,” Ukraine wanted more normalized relations with the west. The west didn’t want those relations unless they cleaned up their act. And the west was lending Ukraine a lot of money to help them align with the west instead of Russia. As lenders, the western nation has every right to insist on reforms as a condition for the loans and closer ties.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The real substantive question isn't whether or not Joe Biden has ever lied, the real question is has Joe Biden ever received bribes through Hunter to influence policy and so far there is absolutely no direct evidence to that effect.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    You're not going to educate me on Ukraine or Russia.

17. snatchmagnet

Apr 3, 2007
    Parts Unknown
    That is the correct. All we know is he lied when asked leading questions towards that answer.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. snatchmagnet

Apr 3, 2007
    Parts Unknown
    Appreciate the blessing. Can never get too many.

19. snatchmagnet

Apr 3, 2007
    Parts Unknown
    So he wasn’t lying?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    If I were Biden I would direct the IRS to undertake a thorough and complete audit and investigation of all financial transactions for myself and every member of congress. The IRS audit would look to uncover any discrepancies in my filings or members of congress.

• Like Like x 2