Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Hunter Biden to plead guilty to federal charges

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oragator1, Jun 20, 2023.

1. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    No. If the same "evidence" was against Trump Jr., I'd be asking to for an expert to point out the irregularties on the tax returns. I'd be asking for a witness to come forward and say yes, Jr and Sr talked business on the phone calls. And I'd be asking for proof Shokin was actually investigating Burisma when he was fired, even though there is evidence to the contrary.

I follow the evidence. If Joe Biden is truly a crime boss, show me the hard evidence. Please? Not an alleged $5 million payment that has no evidence, and a witness that confirms Joe and Hunter never talked business on phone calls.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  2. enviroGator

enviroGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    Thanks for coming back for a visit, although I sense it will be a short one.

Hi, Bye!

3. whattheuf

whattheuf Freshman

Jan 28, 2022
  4. domgator

domgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007

5. domgator

domgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Like he is going to put a 5 million dollar illegal payment on his taxes. Geez. I know that is how we always catch crooks because they always detail their illegal earnings on their taxes. Hell Hunter doesn't even put his legitimate earnings on his tax forms.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    So where is the money? $5 million would leave some sort of trail, would it not?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  7. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Your narrative is false. This link is real time. From 2016 during the campaign from Foreign Policy, which is apolitical.

The problem is your sources of information and your stacking of inferences.

Based on your evident hatred of Obama and Biden.

What Will Ukraine Do Without Uncle Joe?

The position of general prosecutor, who is appointed by the president, enjoys outsized importance in Ukraine and is often used to exert pressure on rivals and cut deals for political and commercial gains. The Maidan revolution was supposed to bring an end to this type of horse-trading, but Shokin served as a reminder that little had changed. He reinforced that perception by hindering an investigation into two high-ranking state prosecutors arrested on corruption charges and after Economy Minister Aivaras Abromavicius cited him by name before quitting in protest over the delayed reforms.

Dismayed by Poroshenko’s backtracking, the White House withheld $1 billion in loan guarantees until Shokin was fired. Biden delivered that message directly to Poroshenko over the phone.

“It’s hard to root out corruption in your system if the equivalent of the attorney general is not only corrupt but has a bunch of corrupt cronies in other positions and is actively thwarting investigations of oligarchs and government officials,” the senior U.S. administration official said. “Removing Shokin was a necessary — if not wholly sufficient — factor in continuing Ukraine on the reform path.”

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. domgator

domgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Maybe the lifetime government employee Joe Biden can answer that from one of his ocean front estates.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. snatchmagnet

snatchmagnet Bring On The Bacon Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Parts Unknown
    He earned that the honest way. 125-150k avg over his time. Turns into millions before u know it

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    He wasn't a government employee for 4 years. During this time, he was drawing a salary from U Pennsylvania, hada book deal, and was getting speaking engagement fees north of $200k per outing. It's all in his tax returns.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. philnotfil

philnotfil GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I skimmed through the link and couldn't find anything about Biden getting $10 million from Burisma. Which page did you find that on?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. philnotfil

philnotfil GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Wait, now it is $5 million and not $10 million? Do you have a source for this fact that Biden got $5 million from Burisma?

13. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    Your wealth envy is duly noted.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    And? In your own link, Archer testified the burner phones were used because of ease of international calling. He also testified Hunter informed him not to break FARA laws or impede with US foreign dignitaries. And Archer knew nothing of the $10 million bribe payment.

Hunter is a drug addict sleaze who use his last name to further his career. Not the first, and won't be the last. But Joe? Still no hard evidence he did anything wrong.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. mutz87

mutz87 p=.06 VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    But bleach bit burner phone!

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Some of you just love being lied to. I get it. Well, actually, I don't, but you know what I meant.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    I'm just repeating what the article you posted said. If you think the article got it wrong, please explain.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Why isn't anybody asking how President Trump knew about it at the time of the infamous phone call with Zelenskyy? The blind squirrel theory isn't going to work for that one.

19. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Because it's already been answered. Former Trump contributor Paul Manafort had deep pro-Russian contacts in Ukraine. Manafort got Trump lawyer Rudy Guliani connected to another pro Russian Ukrainian, Lev Parnas. It was also no secret Joe Biden bragged about getting Shokin fired. Or that Hunter was hired by Burisma. It was these people mentioned who concocted the plan for Trump to illegally withhold funds to Ukraine in exchange for dirt on Biden.

• Winner Winner x 3