Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Hunter Biden to plead guilty to federal charges

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oragator1, Jun 20, 2023.

1. AndyGator

AndyGator VIP Member

Apr 10, 2007
    FIFY:

Poster should ascertain the definitions of the words: evidence, inference, wishful-thinking. Seems to be a complete absence of the first two but a vast amount of the last one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    Left leaning posters should wake the F%$k up and realize your old dipshit bumbling God is just as bad as the right's Orange God

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  3. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Shift goal posts much? The Biden criminal enterprise comes down to how you characterize his calls he received from his son?

4. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    So now that you admit Biden did talk to Hunters business associates overseas and I guess you buy that Hunter sold "the illusion of access to his father". Would you consider that fraud?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. domgator

domgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    The democrats are correct:

Outside of the bank records, the suspicious activity reports, the wire transfers, the Privat bank transactions, the LLCs, the texts, the emails, the WhatsApp messages, the photos of Joe with Hunter’s business partners, the voicemails to his son, the two business partners saying Joe is the “brand,” the “big guy,” and “the chairman,” the two whistleblowers’ testimony, the recorded phone calls between Biden and Poroshenko, the video of Joe Biden bragging about firing the Ukrainian prosecutor, and Hunter’s statements that he’s giving his dad half his income, there is NO evidence of Joe Biden being involved.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  6. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    When did the "old dipshit bumbling God" refuse to accept the results of a presidential election and accede to the peaceful transition of power for the first time in US history and instead attempt a coup d'état? When did said "dipshit" knowingly abscond with classified documents, lied about returning said documents and instead concealed them when ordered to do so; and finally enriched himself and his family while in office? Just asking.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

I mean it's ridiculous the mental gymnastics they have to do to rationalize this. It wasn't ok that trump was shady as hell and it seems biden was complicit in this at this point. First Biden himself said he never spoke to his son about his business dealings and never spoke to hunters business partners. We know that is a lie. Why would he lie if he had nothing to hide? Know even the NYT's says "It has long been know that elder Mr Biden at times interacted with his son's business partners."

Why was the WH as of last week saying this never happened? People can't be this dumb, right?

8. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    All of the thread's mental gymnastics are contained in the post you quoted.

9. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    Shift goals? What are you even talking about? Biden says he never talked to Hunter or business associates about business. Now 20 plus times he was on phone with them. No influence or anything? I can see since no paper trail it must have not happened. Yet you go crazy for Trump saying something at a rally.
    I don't even know why anyone one here tries to point anything out to the echo chamber that is possibly different then the echo chamber thinks. You are not open to hear anything!![​IMG]

10. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Joe bragging about firing the Ukrainian prosecutor was a win for US, the EU, and the world banking community. All wanted Shokin out of power in Ukraine. Why shouldn't a VP tout a success?

As for the other "evidence," dig at all and you find there isn't much of anything. For example, the WhatApp message? From 2017, when Joe had no power, accompanied with a picture of Hunter from 2022, and in a format that WA posts don't look like at all. In short, they are 99.99% fake.

Or the private bank transactions? Joe has released all his tax returns. Any connection with undisclosed foreign income is hearsay and circumstantial at best. If there really are millions of Chinese dollars Joe is hiding, he's doing an amazing job of it. Money usually leaves a more obvious trail.

Yesterday's testimony was more of innuendo, hearsay, and circumstantial evidence. There is no hard evidence Joe discussed Hunter's business. Only evidence that Hunter was influence peddling and posturing to make himself more important. Hunter was selling the illusion of access to Joe, but once again, actual, hard evidence Joe did anything wrong is alluding the Rs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    And there we have it folks!!!!!
    Democrat word of the day.
    ILLUSION
    It is the drinking word for consumption of any liberal commentary.

12. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Yes. Illusion is what you have when it comes to HARD EVIDENCE against Joe Biden. I don't mind using the word when it fits.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    At this point, they should get excited if they ever uncovered any admissible evidence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. philnotfil

philnotfil GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Are there bank records, wire transfers, or Privat bank transactions showing money going from Hunter's associates to Biden?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  15. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Sure. I see you popped your head out of the sand, time to put it back in there.

16. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

There doesn't have to be. Bribing Hunter would indeed be a corruption issue. This isn't moving the goalposts, this is moving the stadium to the moon.

17. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Can I get someone on the left to admit that Biden and the WH lying about his involvement with his sons business looks really bad?

Hell, I'll settle for someone on the left just admitting biden and the WH lied.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. philnotfil

philnotfil GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The post I was responding to listed those on their list of evidence that Joe Biden was involved in whatever Hunter was doing. I haven't seen such evidence presented, but I haven't been following the story that closely. Is there any actual evidence that Joe Biden was involved?

19. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    Inferences call for some form of evidence, though. Most of what I'm reading are "just wait and see" kinds of ill-informed projections.

20. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    The media you consume is clouding your judgement. The bit about speaking Chinese was a hoot, though, so maybe keep consuming. It's good for entertainment value.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1