Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Hey Billy. Read what Eli said.

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by ncgator015, Feb 11, 2024.

1. shane4three

shane4three GC Hall of Fame

Dec 24, 2014
    Exactly!!
    We scored 22 points against Charlotte and we scored 82 points total in 5 games. That average of 16 points a game won’t win us many games.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. chuikov

chuikov VIP Member

Jan 2, 2021
    Nah OC is the answer. Oh yes for sure let the next season play out and we will mostly likely witness the biggest implosion in UF history.

3. trey65

trey65 VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    Tampa Bay
    Napier bites as an OC period. The guy can't hire the right S&C coach for an SEC-level team. What does that tell you? I have no hope for him nor any more tolerance left! The last game against FSU was the 6th or 7th final straw. He alone is to blame. I have followed Florida Football since 1979; this is the worst HC we have had. To top it off he thinks he has to be the OC. Our players are the ones getting screwed. I was in his corner until he ran me off this past season.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. GameTime1

GameTime1 GC Legend

Jul 27, 2015
    not sure if your post was serious. To discuss the issues…it seems that Napier has hired 2 S&C. From what I’ve read one was a poor hire and one was a great hire. I’ve read that things are currently more like the great hire.

What’s your normal tolerance level? Have you ever raised kids? I have no issue with you thinking he’s the worst HC since ‘79, but what do you base it on? For me, the way muschamp/mullen/mac left is worse than the record Napier has.

I do agree he should hire an OC. And give him free rein. Fingers crossed for callaway.

• Like Like x 1