Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Herschel Walker Thread

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by G8tas, Jun 16, 2022.

1. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    You all are just saying he’s dumb, because he’s black. He’s actually very articulate and about to take down Warnock.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. Sohogator

Sohogator GC Hall of Fame

Aug 22, 2012
    He’s not dumb. He’s manifestly stupid. Big difference. Has nothing to do with race. You for instance have being posting some dump things and I have no idea what race you ID as.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    He may be about to win but he is DUMB. To qualify as unDumb requires being able to form and express a complete thought, remembering you didn’t really graduate, and the number of children you have.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  4. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer VIP Member

Oct 30, 2017
    And not pulling out a toy badge on a debate stage to prove you're a real cop lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    He could be both. Stupid because he lacks basic knowledge and dumb because he lacks intellectual curiosity.
    Stumb? Dupid?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. lacuna

lacuna The Conscience of Too Hot Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Redlands, Colorado
    Ostensibly

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    Sad maybe. Articulate? No. Herschel articulating:
    • Herschel Walker: “They continue to try to fool you like they’re helping you out, but they’re not. They’re not helping you out, because a lot of the money is going to trees. You know that, don’t you? It’s going into trees. We’ve got enough trees. Don’t we have enough trees around here?”

• “I’m this country boy. I’m not that smart.” his opponent is “a preacher. He’s a smart man that wears these nice suits.”

• And people say, ‘Herschel, you played football.’ But I said, ‘Guys, I also was valedictorian of my class. I also was in the top 1% of my graduating class in college.”

• “I supervise six hospitals around the United States.”

• “So what we do is we’re going to put, from the ‘Green New Deal,’ millions or billions of dollars cleaning our good air up. So all of a sudden China and India ain’t putting nothing in there – cleaning that situation up. So all with that bad air, it’s still there. But since we don’t control the air, our good air decide to float over to China, bad air. So when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. And now we’ve got to clean that back up.”

• “I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y’all didn’t know I was an agent?”

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer VIP Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Pressuring your mistresses into getting abortions, holding a gun to your wife's head, forgetting your multiple illegitimate children, and abusing your wife and child isn't consistent with traditional, family values? Whaaaaat? ;)

9. gator_fever

gator_fever GC Legend

Nov 3, 2013
    Herschel makes some good points and is good at speaking with the average Joe voter. It will probably propel him to victory. Everyone knows China is sending dirty air around the globe and that the lefties just ignore that.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    way to try and make it about skin color along with bigoted comment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. gators81

gators81 Premium Member

Apr 8, 2007
    atlanta
    You do know Warnock is black too, right?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    Yes, I do. But in you all’s mind, a black man cannot be Republican. But in Georgia, a black man is going to win and be the GOP representative in the Senate. You can’t take it from him. His name is Herschel Walker and he is going to defeat Raphael Biden…oops I mean Warnock.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  13. gators81

gators81 Premium Member

Apr 8, 2007
    atlanta
    If you think his only flaw is his political affiliation, you’re not informed enough to weigh in. Besides, you comment was about race only. If the liberals were criticizing his intelligence because of the color of his skin, wouldn’t the same people say the same things about Warnock? If they are I haven’t seen it.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. gator_fever

gator_fever GC Legend

Nov 3, 2013

Something tells me Clyburn doesn't want to see a Senator Walker in office.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    Man, the craziest libbies are coming out in a big way. There is some good entertainment from libbies out there. Thanks for the laugh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Don't bother talking about Warnock's multiple degrees and PhDs, either. @okeechobee is a wind up doll of rightwing political rhetoric. Nothing is interesting or original. Just talking points he's heard on TV and radio. Vapid arguments at the very best. Best to ignore.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    You know where Warnock’s degrees gonna land him on Tuesday? In the loser’s column!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    [​IMG]

19. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Wind up doll political rhetoric. Yay!

windup.png

20. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    Yay! Georgians trade an intelligent high character senator for a low character one that cannot speak in complete sentences. WIN. Congratulations to you

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1