Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Herschel Walker Thread

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by G8tas, Jun 16, 2022.

1. danmanne65

danmanne65 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 2, 2022
    DeLand
    I know all most candidates fall short of this goal but I refuse to support anyone with such an unfamiliarity with the truth. It’s why I never voted for trump and why I could never vote for Walker. My dream candidate is a small government fiscal conservative who doesn’t hate women.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    You guys continue to overlook how absurd most of the left ideas look to normal people.

3. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    Nobody hates women, except those on the view, so you’re good there. I like the rest of what you’re saying.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. danmanne65

Jul 2, 2022
    DeLand
    Have you looked at some of the legislation that is being passed by Republican state legislatures? It’s downright evil. Don’t forget Alabama Republicans nominated that pedophile Roy Moore to the senate. Disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    You mean like AOC's Green New Deal which was defeated by a Democratically controlled Senate (in fact it didn't receive a single "yea" vote) and never even made it the floor of the Democratically controlled House.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  6. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I guess one thing that could be said about Roy Moore and also Matt Gaetz for that matter is that they don't hate women, they just prefer them on the young side. Kind of like what Donald Trump said about his good friend the late Jeffrey Epstein.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Like which piece of legislation passed in Biden’s two years? You against infrastructure investments? Lower insulin costs? The ability to negotiate drug prices? Investing in US based microchips? The successful rollout of vaccines? Border security investment of $17.5B with $1.5B contributed by Mexico? Record drug captures? Record border captures? Record low unemployment? Rebuilt world alliances that led to a uniformed opposition to Putin in his illegal and immoral war? Increased oil output? Rational environmental legislation supported by coal country West Virginia?

About the only thing right wingers really harp on is that the left pushes back against the cruelty the right displays for marginalized groups. Human beings don’t support conservatives.

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Best Post Ever x 1
  8. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Nah. You're just taking some extreme ideas and claiming that's what "the left" stands for. Or else taking some pretty harmless ideas (They're piercing their ears!!!) and claiming that 'normal people' are aghast with horror.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. danmanne65

Jul 2, 2022
    DeLand
    Yep I mentioned Roy Moore a republican nominee for senate. I didn’t mention the Arizona Republican nominee for a college board seat who was arrested for masturbating in public outside of a preschool. File is to large to load but it was a Maricopa County guy named Randy Kaufman.

so with Roy Moore, Matt Gaetz and Randy Kaufman we have a pattern. The Republican Party is the party of pedophiles.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  10. exiledgator

exiledgator Gruntled

Jan 5, 2010
    Maine
    You mean, how absurd the left's ideas are portrayed to you by people like HW - completely ignoring every despicable thing about the man.

Again, this is the maga playbook.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    Ok I’ll concede it’s not horror. But a big govt, pink hair, nerdy and pompous people make me uncomfortable. Conservatives typically don’t look to govt to solve their problems. The libbies I know, some are in my extended family, profile as nerdy, “it’s not fair” type of people. Libbies have every right to be whatever they want to be. I have the right to be turned off by these people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    Libbies and conservatives generally speaking are just a little bit different people. That’s great and all. But with our different needs and personalities, some of the policy from the libbies just doesn’t resonate for me. I’m not a bad dude because I feel this way.

13. dynogator

dynogator VIP Member

Apr 9, 2007
    You can't be a fan of DeSantis, then. Man never met a legislative solution to a perceived problem that he didn't like.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  14. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    So I’m supposed to vote libbie then? I’m trapped. Or I’ll sit out.
    Ah, I guess we all have to vote for the best of the worst.

• Like Like x 1
  15. gator_fever

gator_fever GC Legend

Nov 3, 2013

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. dynogator

dynogator VIP Member

Apr 9, 2007
    We all hold our noses when voting on certain candidates. Some are pungent in their stench, some emit a mild odor. None are pristine, for sure.

The Senate and House races are tight. Control of Congress is the goal, and the quality of individual candidates matters not a whit. Walker, a clearly repulsive person, just represents another claw mark straining towards that goal.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Donald also said that about himself if I correctly remember his statement.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. enviroGator

enviroGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    Huge early voting in GA. What could that mean? Hmmm.....

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. vaxcardinal

vaxcardinal GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Dead people don’t want to wait in line?

• Funny Funny x 1