Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Harris sitting down for Fox interview Wednesday

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by citygator, Oct 14, 2024 at 1:08 PM.

1. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    She is not winning swing state polling which is how the election will be decided.

2. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    Thanks, and I recognize that the EC will determine the election, not the popular vote. To claim, however, that Harris is not leading in the polls is both true and false. Obviously Harris is leading the popular vote polls.

The battleground state poll you shared shows Trump's highest lead at 1.4 in AZ. Ohio is not a battleground state; neither are MN or VA. PA, MI, WI, AZ, GA will most likely determine the election and those leads for Trump are razor thin.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Are you implying he's dumber than trump? That's the mother of all insults!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Add in North Carolina and possibly Nevada.

5. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    Not racist:
    • "They're eating the dogs!"
    • "They're poisoning the blood of our country!"
    • Real Estate Co. charged with racial bias
    • Obama birtherism
    • Claims to be the least racist person anywhere (if he's talking, he's lying)
    • Makes new sneaker line and claims "This is connecting with black America, because they love sneakers."
    • Claims that black people like him also because he's a criminal w a mugshot
    • Immigrants are taking "black jobs."

6. CaptUSMCNole

CaptUSMCNole Premium Member

May 23, 2007
    NCR
    I would agree with most of your post. The question is if there is still a "Shy Trump Vote" delta in the polling that we saw in '16 and '20. Trump outperformed his polling in the swing states in both cycles. I think a lot of Trump fans assume there is and are adding a couple points onto those leads in swing states but I am not sure that they should being doing that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    Trump repeated them. In other words, he told racist lies.

Your excuse is that he didn't actually make up the racist lies that he told, with the express intent to negatively characterize a nationality or ethnic group?

Man, if you not only are comfortable with that.....but actually lie and shill for it, as we see here......then you really need to check your head out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. FutureGatorMom

FutureGatorMom Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    This is some funny chit. Did I miss the second debate with Harris??The ONE debate they had, he literally had 5 minutes more time to push lies and talk only about the border.

She handled herself well. I'll bet she got a few undecideds to step on to her side.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. FutureGatorMom

FutureGatorMom Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    [​IMG]Pi

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  10. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    He repeated allegations that would be harmful to the reputations of certain specific people, not Haitians at large (unless you are racist).

You cannot know that they are lies. You are assuming they are lies because you don’t want to believe them, and because they are politically inconvenient. And you are now trying to silence critics and political dissent by crying racism. Most of the country has had it with this routine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  11. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    I misspoke, I was thinking of the second debate with Vance, which was also horribly moderated.

There was indeed one Trump/Harris debate.

12. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    Your comments are absurd. I mean, the things you say are just legitimately nonsensical, and further comment would only get me on the wrong side of the mods here.

Suffice it to say, denigrating a group of immigrants with outright lies does not simply.....impugn the ones in that specific place. Particularly when the comments are applied to the issue of immigration as a whole.

Does this level of grade-school deceptino work....anywhere?

Numerous local officials have said that his racist lies are untrue. That's a good enough standard to accept as to the veracity of what is, well, actually happening.

Your laughable labeling of racism as "crying racism" pretty much just indicates that you are tolerant of racism.

13. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    Isn't your family Cuban-American, and immigrated here? (Or do i possibly have that wrong?)

If so, it's informative (about you as an individual) that you clearly have no qualms about an ethnic group being lied about in a racist manner.......as long as it's a group other than your own.

Sad and un-American.....but informative.

14. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Or not as disgusted as you are with the one realistic alternative.

Trump to me, isn't great, but he's a serviceable candidate, and he does have some particularly strong points, while also having some weaknesses, to some concerning issues...

sKamala lacks almost any redeeming factors, and is particularly repugnant in that she's useful as a puppet to a particularly repugnant, vitriolic, and in fact, malignant movement in our national political landscape--to wit: the malignant, America hating, spend ourselves into ruin, America last, AmericanS last, everyone else first, we're all racist and must self-flagellate on a nationsl level, "what is a woman?", men can be women too (and use little girl bathrooms, and groom little kids), life is cheap, abortion RULES!, nihilistic, enviro-fascist... chicom puppet party.

ie-public enemy numero uno.

So skank shitty repugnant, that they make Donald J. Trump look like a @#%^&n rock star--warts (and indicmments, inarticulateness, rudeness, crudeness, mean tweets....) and all.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2024 at 5:46 PM
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  15. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Find some new material.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    Why? The current material is perfectly accurate.

17. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Check my posts swampbabe.
    I’ve said for quite some time I won’t be voting for Trump.
    He sucks.

Tilly and I have been in the same camp for quite sometime.

Since I’m a registered NPA I bear zero responsibility for him being the Pub Nominee.

I suspect your dislike of white men (as evidenced above) started well before Trump ran for POTUS also.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    As accurate as a record set to replay a song over and over.
    Zero substance or original thought at this point.

19. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    I like your metaphor.

I remember back in the day when I would repeatedly play the same record. It was accurate each time.

Original? Well, perhaps not.
    Substance? Indeed - it was the accurate recording.

Which in this case, specifically is : you Trumpublicans and Trump shills are very comfortable with Trump's racism, criminality, adultery and rape.

If hearing the truth spoken is so bothersome to you....maybe you need to look inward.

20. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Ignore bro. That one's a no brainer. You lose absolutely nothing with putting him on ignore.

Exactly as you stated--zero originality, adds not a damn thing, and serves only to wate time.

I should share my ignore list with you. It's a finely distilled collection of losers, whose absence streamlines navigation of this area of the swamp, making it much smoother.

It's like a swamp guide to avoid specific areas particularly known for intolerable concentrations of skeeters, leeches, poisonous spiders, scorpions, and such annoying critters, without missing the swamp experience.

:D:p:D