Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Harris sitting down for Fox interview Wednesday

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by citygator, Oct 14, 2024 at 1:08 PM.

1. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Lol!

So....... why not seek the "follow the law" vs a vs illegal immigration and our borders?

Why continue to disregard the SCOTUS wrt to (buying votes with) student loan forgiveness?

Confiscating guns?

Disallowing fracking?

Seeking to (LOL!-->) "reinstate Roe v Wade"? :D:p:D

More leftist projection.

Can't win in democracy....

... appoint successor via committee of Party leaders, count illegal votes, deploy government agencies to prosecute poly adversaries AND manipulate public knowledge to promote a political party's agenda by running cover to bury inconvenient facts...

Call the democratically *elected* opposition, a threat to democracy...

The law is inconvenient?

Disregard it... declare yourself all "rule of law"... point at your opponent and talk about he's a threat to rule of law...

Almost funny...except we've see the movies and recognize the script they're playing from...

...and we know the stakes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    $750

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. LimeyGator

LimeyGator Official Brexit Reporter!

To use a poker parlance, it feels like everyone on this board is 'pot-committed' at this point, left and right.
    Everyone appears to have made up their minds (I think? Is anyone undecided?).
    Being honest, the rest just seems like filling time and chucking mud for the sake of it. It's why - even though I hate the carnival and posturing of it all, I'm glad the UK only really has about 6-8 weeks of this. You guys dig in early with your electoral process, eh?! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. vaxcardinal

vaxcardinal GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    That’s unbelievable . You mean to tell me more people watched an interview at 6pm than an interview at 11am.

5. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    It's sad that you believe this.

But then again, some of us you are very comfortable with Trump's racism, criminality, adultery and rape. Enjoy.