Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Haley says anonymous social media “national security threat”

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by mrhansduck, Nov 14, 2023.

1. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    This one?

2. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Lol... your words scream projecting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    Remarkable that people here still think that one party is better than the other in safeguarding the very basic of liberties.

4. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I would not trust her in any capacity... She's been stained by the UN and all their NWO BS.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  5. surfn1080

surfn1080 Premium Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Love how Democrats won't acknowledge the clear evidence government and big tech censored the hell out of the internet during covid and the 2020 election...

You can stop just at the Hutner Biden story but of course, we can talk about all the videos and post blocked about any form of treatment for covid that was not CDC backed.

Its scary when the government starts to determine this stuff. Guess we didn't learn our lesson from the Patriot Act.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  6. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Email from DeSantis:

[​IMG]

Nikki Haley's proposal to ban anonymous speech online — similar to what China recently did — is dangerous and unconstitutional.

It will be dead on arrival in my administration.

Do you share my belief in protecting free speech?

[​IMG]
    It is up to us, as Republicans, to defend the free speech our Founding Fathers scrawled into history through our U.S. Constitution. I find it absolutely dangerous and unconstitutional to call the many conservative Americans across the country who exercise their Constitutional right to voice their opinions (without fear of being harassed or canceled by the school they go to or the company they work for) "national security threats."