Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Getting to Know Kamala

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by enviroGator, Jul 25, 2024.

1. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    Kamala has the IQ of Joe Biden and the likeability of Hillary. She covered up pedophilia in Cali in exchange for cash from a Catholic diocese and helped Lennar get away with stealing $1 Billion from CalPERS (largest public workers pension fund in America).
    Bozilla:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024

3. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
  4. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Nah. That should be her campaign slogan, since its already her campaign strategy. Behold the MSM is already actively seeking to *unburden her of what was was*, to bolster her *hope of what can be*--POTUS.

That's why we have a first Amendment--to protect our Pravda's sacred right to form the malleable truth to suit the sanctity of holy government's whims and desires.

"We the slaves hereby form a government of our overlords, by our overlords, and for our overlords...."

Ain't that how it goes?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF Premium Member

Apr 14, 2007
    The Kamala makeover is going to be epic. Most liberal Senator from the most liberal state; and, Voila! She's a centrist, a unifier, great on the border (read Ms. Tobin's editorial in WSJ). It's laughable. MSM: who are you going to believe, us or your lying eyes?

• Winner Winner x 4
  6. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Yeoman's work, but the DNC's media arms are not daunted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. wingtee

wingtee GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Daytona Beach
    Exactly

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Well, at least she's not a convicted felon or an adjudicated and admitted sexual assaulter. So she's got that going for her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. cluckugator

cluckugator VIP Member

Aug 16, 2007
    She just shifted her policy on banning fracking per CNN. Awesome work, I love when politicians change their views from radical to practical. Especially when it clearly benefits the country.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Lester Holt is growing on me. “But you’ve never been to the border.”

11. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    The continual con job. Biden is sharp as ever….Kamala endorses fracking. I wonder when she’ll give an interview to discuss these epiphanies.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. cluckugator

cluckugator VIP Member

Aug 16, 2007
    You get up in arms too easily. Nobody said she is pro fracking, just that she is no longer supportive of a ban on fracking. I like Trump’s energy policies more than wherever Kamala will land on the issue. Ask Trump’s former Secretary of State and the former CEO/Chairman of the largest oil company in the world what the issue with Trump is.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    It’s like saying “I support a ban on assault rifles.” Then, “I’ve had a magical epiphany and no longer see a need to ban assault rifles.” Literally the same thing.

• Like Like x 1
  14. cluckugator

cluckugator VIP Member

Aug 16, 2007
    You aren’t sticking to the comment made. Nobody said there was a magical epiphany. She probably realized that she has a legit shot at being the next leader of the free world and changed her opinion from extreme to something more practical and moderate. We both seem to agree on fracking, so let’s be happy our next President is coming around on the issue. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    But how do we know she’s truly coming around on the issue? If she’s willing to literally say anything to get herself elected, what’s to say she won’t revert back to her original position once she’s in office? After all, the media will simply scrub her previous epiphany in place of the new epiphany.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    LMAO! You believe her campaign stance, over the one that's been consistent with who she is and has always been....

Bro--I have this sweet bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you for a dance...just a couple hundred K--I'll PM you my Bitcoin info...

Here's a pic:

upload_2024-7-30_10-9-20.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. cluckugator

cluckugator VIP Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Ugh… B/C both Biden and Harris said they were going to ban fracking on Federal Lands in the democratic primaries back in 2020. Then they listened to the will of the American people and flip flopped on a fracking ban once they were governing. Typical political move. I’m glad they aren’t reverting back to their previous, extremely, unpopular position on this.

It’s more important to follow politicians’ actions than their words. Her word and her (or at least her current boss’) actions are now in alignment.

Hopefully she denounces her stance on unrealized capital gains.

Fact check: Did Biden flip-flop on allowing oil drilling on federal lands?

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  18. eastowest

eastowest GC Hall of Fame

May 13, 2007

• Like Like x 1
  19. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Crazy how badly Trump failed on the border, leaving the problem for Biden to entirely clean up.

20. cluckugator

cluckugator VIP Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Trump’s ability to incite fear is really his only asset. Isn’t he on record saying that he eliminated ISIS, but now Kamala not only let ISIS respawn in the Middle East but cross the Southern Border? After Trump defeated them?

I’m giving up on this thread and if you want to learn who actually defeated ISIS watch the first two episodes of the documentary The Line on AppleTV+. Bunch of Navy Seals that were suppose to advise and assist and they did far more than that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2