Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Getting to Know Kamala

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by enviroGator, Jul 25, 2024.

1. enviroGator

enviroGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    I love it.... but haven't seen it on TV yet. Here in NC I would hope she would be blasting it out. Perhaps she is holding her fire for a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Hard to believe the media will be able to scrub all her craziness...not for lack of trying I guess.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
  3. enviroGator

enviroGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    You are welcome to find and post videos of her showing she is crazy. That is what this thread is for, getting to know her. Somehow I'm guessing you are just projecting since your guy is certifiable!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    The choice between two wackos for President…only in America.
    Unbelievable.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 3
  5. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    I hope they find the one where she talks about Hannibal Lecter and electric great white sharks.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
  6. obgator

obgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. HeyItsMe

HeyItsMe GC Hall of Fame

Mar 7, 2009
    The Villages will definitely still heavily vote Trump unfortunately.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. obgator

obgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    You were a Haley supporter, you know the one who endorsed Trump. Calm down.

9. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    I am beginning to believe the plan was always to run Kamala Harris in 2024. The elites of the DNC had to find a way to get around the primary process, because Kamala Harris would have been exposed as a radical in a normal primary cycle and most likely would have lost. So instead of having Joe pass the torch before the primary season began, they told him to wait, thus securing all the delegates to himself and allowing Harris to avoid any competition in the primary.

When you look at how much money the Harris campaign received in the first 48 hours of her announcing. The very scripted, well organized, well orchestrated campaign which was conveniently ready to go from day one. Everything seems a little too prepared for someone who just found out they were going to be running for president. And of course, there are other things to do with the timing which make it look very suspicious. Waiting till right after the RNC. The choreographed Obama endorsement, yet all other prominent senators and congresspeople within hours of Biden’s announcement had her.

I told everyone here for weeks that if someone was going to replace Biden, it had to be Kamala Harris. People were speculating about Michelle Obama, Gavin Newsom, Gretchen Whitmer. The fix was in long before Joe’s disastrous debate performance. That was all a ruse to get around the primaries, where Kamala Harris would have undoubtedly been challenged by several prominent figures within the Democratic Party. Remember, she had to drop out before the first primary in 2020. She is more radical than Bernie Sanders. There is a high likelihood she would have lost a primary battle this year. She has never competed in one single Democratic primary for president. This is all staged.

She will lose. They will lose.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  10. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007

I'll keep posting these. Liberals don't like her.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    The Willie Brown stuff is pretty grotesque. She was half his age and she obviously benefited professionally from that relationship. And it was a creepy relationship as evidenced by his comments about her accepting the VP nod in 2020.

I suspect there’s going to be more stuff about her pop in the next 100 days. Let the RNC do what it does. Politics is dirty business.

12. GatorKP

GatorKP All American

Jul 30, 2011
    Please stop referring to her as a she. We don’t know her pronouns. And don’t refer to her as a woman either. As the left tells us, we don’t know what a woman is anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  13. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    Herp derp

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  14. jhenderson251

jhenderson251 Premium Member

Aug 7, 2008
    She’s still getting a lot of unpaid advertising through media coverage right now. Probably a smart financial move to save the big ad buys until the media coverage fades on her recent ascension to Dem nominee.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  16. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    You just referred to them as a her. What the heck.

17. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Doubtful most anyone needs to get to know kamala, she's been in the national political spotlight for years and her far left positions are very well known. The thread title needs to be changed to something along the lines of 'get to know the new media sanitized kamala'.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Did she really destroy San Francisco? That's what Trump says. I guess she's the worst thing since the earthquake of 1906.

19. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF Premium Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Politics is entirely about how government lays out how we are to interact with each other.
    You can't arbitrarily kill your neighbor just because they are a Yankees fan (although certainly understandable). We do not accept murder; however, we do - as a society - have the belief that an individual can defend themselves. So, in this case, government is forcing "our beliefs" onto everyone.

Is penalizing and fining a bakery for refusing to bake a cake celebrating gay marriage government forcing someone's belief onto the baker? Absolutely.
    Is taxing my labor government forcing me to do something?
    Of course. Hint: that's why government has guns - because all these laws are backed up by force.

It's all about where the line is drawn and who is drawing the line.

As I understand it, the House passed a Federal 20 week abortion on demand bill, which even the Catholic Church was willing to accept. Most European countries - which for healthcare are often held up as a paradigm of virtue - only allow abortion on demand up to 16 weeks; ergo - we would be more "liberal" in our abortion stance. https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/29/senate-trump-20-week-abortion-ban-316002
    So, WDG, you are correct in that this law would have prohibited abortion at full term and would be using the power of government to force "others'" beliefs on you that you cannot end the viability of a 34 week baby. So, what is okay? 36 weeks? A month after delivery? When the child is a bitchy teenager? Somewhere, someone is forcing their beliefs onto someone else

20. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I’ll start with her name. Whenever I watch the news (or anything else), due to an ear condition it’s virtually always with closed captions, sound muted. So I’ve never actually heard her name pronounced. Now I see that Trump is being criticized for mispronouncing her name. He calls her Ka-MA-lah. Well, I thought that’s how it’s pronounced. But now I find out that it’s KAM-a-lah.

This changes my perspective. I thought I was going to vote for her, but now I’m not sure. KAM-a-lah? It doesn’t roll off the tongue like Ka-MAH-lah. This is distressing. I need to look more into Trump’s claim that she destroyed San Francisco. I liked San Francisco when I was there. If she destroyed it, for me that may be the straw that broke the KAM-a-lah’s back.

• Funny Funny x 2