Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Georgia OL Devin Willock, recruiting staffer die in car crash [Developments at #68 -- #283 -- #289]

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by GatorGrowl, Jan 15, 2023.

1. antny1

antny1 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 3, 2019
    Never forget the ridiculous criticism Meyer received for using terms like "soldier" or "war" after his first Tennessee game. The only other time I recall someone getting that kind of heat was when that dumbass Kellen Winslow Jr was shouting it during a post game interview.

2. gbranton

gbranton GC Legend

Sep 3, 2023
    Huntsville, AL
    Won’t bore me one bit. Growing up I had a 1978 Trans Am (black) and a 1973 T/A with a 455 and a four speed. High Performance Pontiac was one of the many magazines I subscribed to over the years!

• Like Like x 2
  3. gringoloco

gringoloco Sophomore

Jan 9, 2024
    Totally agree. My days of chanting “SEC SEC SEC” are long long gone. If not for the money I’d love to see UF give this good ole boy conference the middle finger and go tear up the ACC. But that would be a mistake, only because of the revenues

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. gringoloco

gringoloco Sophomore

Jan 9, 2024
    That’s because we are, Wanne

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  5. gringoloco

gringoloco Sophomore

Jan 9, 2024
    I lived in Houston right out of UF back in the late 70s — there were a lot of young Saudi engineers working at the big refineries as part of a “give away our technology “ exchange program, and it seems almost all of them bought brand new black Trans Ams with the gold bird on the hood. I used to eat them for lunch with my 72 Mustang Mach 1 :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  6. pd_gator

pd_gator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 6, 2013
    Florida
    Completely agree

7. pd_gator

pd_gator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 6, 2013
    Florida
    I forgot about Tebow, yes the media did everything they could to tear him down. He was a winner w/o the golden arm so once he hit the nfl they took full advantage and helped destroy his career.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. pd_gator

pd_gator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 6, 2013
    Florida
    I've said before I wouldn't cry if UF left the SEC. The conference has done us exactly ONE favor that I can actually remember, and that was getting into the '06 NCG. After that it was business as usual.

• Agree Agree x 2