Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Francis Mauigoa

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by flnative75, Oct 25, 2022.

1. DieAGator

DieAGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    FWIW, his comment of bringing back da U gives us some insight into what and how their staff is selling the business. One might get the impression that on visits they show 80s era videos of the outlaw teams they harbored. Or, maybe part of the process is sending videos of the glory days.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. bobbybaker86

bobbybaker86 GC Hall of Fame

Sep 4, 2017
    I watch Miami football and what I see on the field are players (not all but a lot) who either aren't good enough for the "Miami Standard" or just do whatever the hell they want to do. However I feel about Cristobal is useless when I can admit he's inherited a MESS when it comes to the players he was left with. Napier has to flip the talent from strictly a talent perspective but Cristobal has to flip that roster from a talent and culture perspective. He's going to have to completely strip it down there along with having complete buy in from the athletic department because they are NOT a quick fix. Outside of someone like Saban, they would have the same record with any JUST ABOUT any other coach in America. I don't think they win have more than 2 wins if they played our schedule. That's how bad of a mess it is this season down there. Don't be shocked if this game Saturday against Virginia goes to the wire.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gatorhead

Gatorhead GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Philadelphia
    Roll UVA!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1