Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

FoxNews says it was Trump, not Harris, who chickened out of the proposed FoxNews hosted debate

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by WarDamnGator, Sep 26, 2024.

1. murphree_hall

murphree_hall VIP Member

Jul 11, 2019
    It's one possibility, but it's not the only possibility, nor is it even the most-likely scenario.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  2. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Do you remember in 2020 when right after the polls opened, Fox News called Arizona for Biden? LMFAO! Yeah, they somehow knew how that would go down hours before their precincts stopped taking in ballots.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2024
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    Disagree. She’s just trying to frame him as a coward. I highly doubt she really wants another debate.

4. avgator2000

avgator2000 All American

Feb 2, 2019
    Oswego, NY
    I want another debate so we can have more of this:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Very, very strange. I think I will invent a name for this incredibly unusual phenomena. From here on out such occurrences shall be referred to as "exit polling." Thank you GR22 for bringing this to our attention.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  6. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    A certain alien seems to be struggling with the reality that his rapist/thief/serial liar presidential candidate, in addition to experiencing significant and noticeable cognitive decline, just got his ass kicked by a black woman who literally mopped up the debate stage floor with his stinky butt.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  7. AndyGator

AndyGator VIP Member

Apr 10, 2007
    Anybody who watched the debate does not need Fox to tell them Trump chickened out. Trump was pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    It's pretty easy to predict that America would reject a traitor

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  9. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Never had any problems in Arizona or Maricopa County. Just ask AzCat. (chuckle)

I was so pissed with Chris Stirewalt, head of the decision desk, and Fox News that I totally quit watching Fox News. He was later fired I think over this debacle. I was already watching much less of their garbage because of the Wisconsin Idiot Losing VP Candidate on their board, Paul Ryan. Somehow, Fox News knew the fix was in and they were happy to report it. That was the final straw for me.

Brett Baier is getting a bad rap on this. It was way, way too close to call that early. This doesn't mean I give a shit about Brett. They could fire his ass, and I'd never know if not reported in the news. He was right to question the call and especially from Fox News. For all I know Brett could have known the fix was in too.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  10. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    David Muir is a stinky piece of shit for his biased participation in that debate. One thing is certain, that would have never happened at Fox News, and I don't like Fox News. Sean Hannity and Jesse Waters or Laura Ingraham would at least give Kamrade Kamala a chance to stand on her own two feet which is something we all know she cannot do whether you will admit it or not.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    You seem very angry. But is it directed in the proper direction?

For example; if your party had nominated, say Nikki Haley, instead of a racist, rapist, convicted felon, traitor......do you think this election would even be remotely close?

Maybe the problem is people who think like you tolerating, or even LOVING, vile criminal liars.....or the people who lie for and enable them. ?

Maybe higher levels of integrity would lower your level of discontent?

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Wish I would have said that x 1
    • Come On Man x 1
    • Off-topic x 1
  12. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Arizona has been a leader in mail-in ballots. I've been on the PERL (Permanent Early Ballot List) for years. Means by ballots are automatically mailed to me without av request. Haven't voted in person on election day in a decade? Honestly, I don't remember.

Early ballots turned in on time are counted starting election day. Usually around 8:00 PM local AZ time, an hour after polls close, the state releases the first count. With this early mail-in count four years ago, Biden had a +110,000 lead.

At this point, Fox did the math knowing estimated vote counts by Arizona precinct and called Arizona for Biden. Others waited to call it because the math said with all votes counted, it was going to be close. Both were right, as Biden did win, by about 10,000 votes, which was one if closest margins in the country.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    Harris needs a second debate, not Trump. Trump won the first debate. Trump is ahead
    Nev 2-3
    Arizona 4-5
    GA 5
    Penn 3.5
    Mich 3
    Wisconsin 3

Trump winning the popular vote. Low propensity black Democratic voters not showing up in early polls. Black men under 45 repelled by Kamala. Trump 312-226 in the EC and it could get uglier. Fetterman hinting Trump will take Penn.

Gonna be an early call on election night.

Democrats only chance is to assassinate Trump, which roughly 30% want to see occur. Deep State trying to make it happen

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    There is one problem with that narrative. Arizona wasn't called for Biden until most of the ballots were counted.
    Correction: Fox called Arizona for Biden when enough ballots were counted to make a statistically accurate projection. Still rebuts the absurd implied conspiracy theory.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2024
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  15. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    It's really telling when people are more upset about a cable network making a non-binding projection about a state than they are about the President lying about the results and trying to have them overturned.

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Best Post Ever x 1
  16. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Lol! Ain't nobody missing the guy you're posting to...

17. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Paul Ryan in the Fox gears was a pain in the azz... He's a pathetic uni-party/RINO clown that made them less "balanced."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Paul Ryan is what us old folks used to refer to as a traditional Reagan Republican.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    Only you 'remember' that, Rick. Fox called Arizona after the polls closed.

• Like Like x 2
  20. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    As a point-of-order, Fox News called Arizona at 11:20PM Eastern Time, when their polls closed at 9:00PM Eastern Time. It was an early call, and one in which the methods could be called into question despite being right, but it was right and it was well after the polls closed.

• Agree Agree x 1