Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Former USC offensive lineman sets official visit date with Florida

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by beechgator, Apr 26, 2024.

1. n210sgator

n210sgator All American

Jan 11, 2015
    Neptune Beach
    Problem is, UCF is close to home as well.
    Him saying he will wait till Tuesday to decide smacks of waiting for the highest bidder:confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. INGATORSWETRUST

INGATORSWETRUST GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Florida
    Could be but UCF is part of Big 12 now. All their away games require more significant travel. They admitted some PAC 12 west coast teams in Arizona recently. SEC would make more away games within travel distance if family wanted to go.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DieAGator

DieAGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    To me it would mean they need to shore up Center depth but I thought we were good there. Staff must know something. But I imagine being trained at Center would not prevent him from seeing time at Guard if he's not needed at C.

4. kryptonite

kryptonite GC Hall of Fame

Dec 12, 2008
    The staff know that you put the best 5 on the field as starters. It doesn't mean anything more than that. Any of Slaughter, Kearney and Zala can play OG, and others at OG will be trained to snap in the event of an emergency.

5. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Not this year, but for next year. We have a much more solid O-line than we had last year, and it will be hard for him to displace one of the starters this year... but not impossible. He's a for sure next year guy.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1