Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

FBI Executed a Warrant at Mar a Lago; the Investigation Continues

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by duchen, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    No you don't. Our country should not be operating as a Banana Republic. This is a historic level of political targeting. The 4th branch of the government is corrupt and needs a complete overhaul.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. cflgator83

cflgator83 All American

Jun 26, 2022
    I'l finish my comments with this. Anyone who supports todays actions is un-American and a threat to freedom. If you support today's actions consider me an enemy because that is what I will consider you. When the values are that different there is no room for common ground and the result is only victory or defeat. As Rush would say, there is no compromising with the Democrats, you have to defeat their ideology at every turn.

For the other Conservative posters on here, just remember, give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Don't give them anything. Don't give in. Don't give them one damn inch.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    The protestors in Lafayette Park threw rocks and set fire to a barricade. The agents took Trump into the bunker for an hour.
    Trump took shelter in a White House bunker as protests raged

4. cflgator83

cflgator83 All American

Jun 26, 2022
    Pretty much yeah. All the liberal states essentially shut down and IMO Trump made a mistake going along with it. He gave it to fear and ended up trading freedom for safety. And sure enough just like history says, we now have neither.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. GatorWon

GatorWon GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Must be call of duty time!

• Like Like x 1
  6. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    Wait . . . you were serious?
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  7. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    You sound pretty unhinged here. Let me ask you this: would you want Trump arrested if law enforcement thinks he committed a crime? Would you want him convicted if a Prosecutor could prove it to a jury?

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. cflgator83

cflgator83 All American

Jun 26, 2022
    If Trump gets indicted DeSantis won't have to worry about 2024 or 2028. There won't be a U.S. left. In the very least you will start to hear the secession talk become genuine and a lot of people fighting for it.

As a man in my 30s I truly do believe I will live to see the mainland U.S. break up into at least 5 different countries.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    You said you were a libertarian earlier, and now you are upset the president didn't excerpt his power over the states.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. cflgator83

cflgator83 All American

Jun 26, 2022
    My initial reaction would be the evidence was fabricated, placed or otherwise set up for the arrest. For me to support Trump being convicted it better be the most irrefutable rock solid evidence ever presented in a courtroom. What they have now isn't even close. Even 99% wouldn't be enough for me, it would have to be 100%. There's far more on Clinton than Trump and that never even made it to a courtroom.

But it won't happen because Trump hasn't done anything wrong in terms of politics. And if he has it's nothing worse than what other politicians have done. Politics is a dirty business and I think a lot of Democrats and Republicans out there are far dirtier than Trump.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  11. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    And you know this because you’ve seen the warrant the Judge signed? You’ve seen the documents taken? You’ve read the papers asking the judge to sign the warrant?

Or, you know this because Trump tweeted what you should think?

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  12. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    Suspect he isn't new just rebranded

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    Honest question....If the POTUS has the authority to declassify anything without process, how could he be charged with removing classified material from the White House unless he removed it after he left office?

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    We have inflation because of world wide supply shortages. Mainly because China keeps shutting down because it doesn’t have a working vaccine. And thereafter because if the increase in oil prices resulting from the Russian invasion of Ukraine. And labor shortages. The inflation is being driven by a wide open economy.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I think trump is a terrible person. Of course I don’t want him indicted on fraudulent charges. But if he broke the law then tough luck. Let’s see what comes of this. I admit in the past nothing really has stuck to trump.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Boy this search warrant for reasons unknown really seems to have rocked your world. I'm sorry you're upset. That must be unpleasant. It's similar to when swifties freak out when Taylor Swift breaks up with someone. Oh the angst!

Life tip... if you don't wrap your identity around a flawed demagogue, breaking news may be a bit easier to handle emotionally. At least it will keep you from going into batshit hysterics on a sports site.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Best Post Ever x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  17. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    So basically, you are stating that Trump is above the law and should be? And anybody that doesn't think Trump should be above the law is your enemy? How does this differ from any authoritarian regime supporter in the world?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    You didn’t answer my question about the election. Was the 2020 election stolen from Trump?

19. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    How many different countries will Florida break into? How about New York? Or California? Texas?

Because each state has different regions with differing political propensities.

But keep parroting the Trumpeteer dogma…

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    For wpb.

• Funny Funny x 2