Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

FBI Executed a Warrant at Mar a Lago; the Investigation Continues

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by duchen, Aug 8, 2022.

1. cflgator83

cflgator83 All American

Jun 26, 2022
    There was no invasion on 1/6. Unless you are also willing to consider the riots in DC in the summer of 2020 an invasion as well. I would also remind you that the riots in DC in the summer of 2020 caused far more damage than the riot on 1/6. Funny how you all always ignore that.

Democracy was never genuinely threatened that day and the fact you all overplay it is pathetic.

Worst case on 1/6, perhaps a few people in government are shot and killed and the Capitol has to be completely evacuated. The election results could have still been certified via Zoom calls. The rioters would have most likely had control of the Capitol for several hours before all being arrested and then order would have been restored. There was no threat to Democracy. And nothing Trump said in his speech before the riots incited violence in any way. Was it passionate, yes, incited riots, no.

You all act like Trump came in there with half the U.S. army on his side in a full on military coup with tanks and air support.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 3
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. FutureGatorMom

FutureGatorMom Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    A second term?? We'd have ZERO Democracy left! He's already, along with his sycophants, working to overturn the next election...unless he actually wins, which is doubtful. He made all of his decisions based on if it would get him re elected. If that is not a concern, he might even piss his cult off, but he won't care!! I've never seen anyone as low and dirty as the donald. Seriously. To put him back in there would destroy our country for decades, if not generations.

Unbelievable.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  3. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    You mean the Country where rules of law apply to everyone, and nobody is above the law?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. WC53

WC53 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 17, 2015
    Old City
    Good lord, can’t program the dvr ;)

but can regurgitate every talking point since that damn muslim terrorist was elected in 08.

The echo chamber of AzClowns is bizarre. Just dislike everyone, it makes logic easier.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. cflgator83

cflgator83 All American

Jun 26, 2022
    In which categories is Europe doing better? The Euro is in shambles, they are completely reliant on Russia for energy since they don't produce any energy of their own. Many of their countries have citizens who are far more racist than the vast majority of Americans. Many of their economies are either in recession or about to be in recession. Taxes and cost of living in Europe is significantly higher than in the U.S. Never mind many European countries (especially the Mediterranean countries) have significantly high unemployment rates. With all that said I would say we're doing significantly better though the gap is shrinking. We're definitely going down to Europe's level, especially with the lack of energy independence.

If you think Europe is so much better than the U.S. why aren't you packing your bags and moving there?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. philnotfil

philnotfil GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    You couldn't find anything where the US is doing better than Europe?

7. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    The riots in DC in 2020 were not targeted at the Capital Or stopping the voting on certifying the election. How close were the Capital rioters to the Vice President? You didn’t answer my question about the election. Was it stolen from Trump?

8. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    Sounds like you're making a great case for Joe Biden.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. GatorWon

GatorWon GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Who is this new troll?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  10. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Nobody believes Europe is better. Even before the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the Biden Administration did a great job mitigating the effects of the pandemic; we have inflation like everyone else around for world, but people are working here.

11. cflgator83

cflgator83 All American

Jun 26, 2022
    Funny how you forget that the protestors in the summer of 2020 literally breached White House security and temporarily forced President Trump into the bunker. I would argue that's easily just as much of a threat to national security and democracy as anything that happened on 1/6. Many of those protestors would've done unspeakable things if they could've gotten to the President or Vice President.

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. gatorios24

gatorios24 All American

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville, FL
    Lovely...another step in the evolution of a police state...the corrupt FBI is little more than the secret police of the Democratic party

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I know. I keep thinking of this...

upload_2022-8-8_21-1-18.png

14. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    This was an all-time epic satirical rant. Thank you!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. cflgator83

cflgator83 All American

Jun 26, 2022
    You mean the Trump administration did a great job mitigation the effects of the pandemic. Remind me which administration got the vaccine out in record time? Of course it would be too much for Biden to ever give credit to the Trump administration for that. The Biden administration never had to go through the worst of the pandemic.

And I wonder if we would have inflation if we (and by we mostly Democrats) didn't shut down the entire world and the economy. It's almost like that type of shutdown has some pretty bad consequences.

And remind me what inflation was like under the Trump administration in 2017, 2018 and 2019?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. WC53

WC53 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 17, 2015
    Old City
    Fat kids, skinny kids, kids that climb on rocks

17. rabidgatorfan

rabidgatorfan VIP Member VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Except Hillary, Obama, Holder, Hunter, Quid Pro Joe, etc.... Something they all have in common....

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    The Democratic party in the US managed to shut down the entire world economy? Impressive.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  19. coleg

coleg GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2011
    Betsy DeVos says hi. Mega donor, zero experience, poor job results. How's that USPS head doing? Great Interior Sec as well, how's that indictment looking? Why go on.Ditto SMH

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Why bother? Do you think that breed of Trumpian cares about facts?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1