Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

FBI Executed a Warrant at Mar a Lago; the Investigation Continues

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by duchen, Aug 8, 2022.

1. gator10010

gator10010 VIP Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Did you ever answer my question?

If not why would you expect me to answer your question? Just so you can turn the conversation to fit your argument? Nah bruh

Keep trying with your gotcha stuff. I have all day.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. FutureGatorMom

FutureGatorMom Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    Create a problem where there is none to incite fear is their new platform.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    I've read most of this whole thread and it appears to have 50 pages of conclusions on stuff we know very little about.
    If this was the only route to get what the court ordered then so be it.
    I know many of you have zero respect for Trump and some of it deserved. My issue is with the office of the Presidency, like it or not, Trump will always have been the President of the United States and to issue a no knock search warrant of the home of a former President, they had better produce some serious evidence.
    My understanding is that Trump's attorneys were allowed to see the search warrant but do not have a copy of it, I don't know. It was also stated by 1 of his attorneys that they were not allowed to be present for the search. This will only lead some folks to imply that stuff was planted.
    You guys all see the poles and the popularity of Trump with a large portion of the populace. This should have been handled in a way that anybody watching could not dispute what was found. I fear this will only lead to more divisiveness in our country.
    To much has already been proved that the FBI could be compromised at several levels and without serious damming evidence of serious crimes this will not end well for our country.

4. DoubleDown11

DoubleDown11 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    I don't have kids so I don't watch children's programming. What shows and movies have gay stuff being taught to children?

5. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    But nobody you initially responded to used the word 'treason'. I shared their quotes.

Are you the Black Knight?

upload_2022-8-10_11-15-47.png

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. FutureGatorMom

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    It is a double edged sword for sure. People are reacting instead of waiting to see what comes of it. I think Merrick Garland should hold a press conference pronto. I'm hoping they get what they need. I would question the idea that his attorneys were allowed to see the warrant, but not have a copy of it. How does that work? They hand them a paper version and then take it back? Trump has a copy, I'm sure they do.

That "large portion of the populace" is the population of Maga fans and the hard core portion of the new republicans, he hasn't gained any voters in the real republican party or independents.

• Like Like x 2
  7. WC53

WC53 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 17, 2015
    Old City
    I used to watch some scifi stuff on the WB? Channel with my niece several years back. It was like every show had to have a gay man, lesbian, trans all with a total cast of 8. Just portrays an untrue reality. Same niece went to a fancy private arts school and had all these gay and trans friends. Years later I asked her about it. She said a lot of it was fad, not being told what to do and being trendy. I think the number of her friends that became addicts and had really dysfunctional families was quite high.

Accepting of folks vs celebrating (or condemning) seems to apply to a lot of things these days. Ymmv.

8. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    There is nothing wrong with being gay. There is a problem confusing young children who may not be sure who they are. Please don’t put words in my mouth.

• Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    trump and his representatives have a copy of the search warrant, which they are free to publicize.

The FBI will be providing a manifest of items taken. Which trump is free to publicize.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  10. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    You’re child will notice it and you will too. My 9 year old walks in last week while watching Jurassic park series on Netflix and tells me two of the main female characters were kissing and became girlfriends. This is an animated series. Not sure why that needed to happen. Disney can’t churn gay movies out fast enough.

11. WC53

WC53 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 17, 2015
    Old City
    But with Manifest, everyone disappeared for 5 years. If only.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Orange_and_Bluke

Dec 16, 2015
    If you don’t have children you may feel differently than parents. I don’t speak for all parents but many feel the way I do.
    Becoming a parent literally changes everything.
    I’m lucky and very involved with my kids. I watch almost everything they do. Gays are being infused into Star Wars cartoon series, movie called Luca is about a gay kid, Netflix movie Mitchell’s vs the machines, Jurassic park series. That’s just off the top of my head.

13. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    Would you object to it if it were a male and a female kissing?

14. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    I'm a parent of two kids. It's no big deal if you tell your kids gay people exist, it's nothing wrong, and there isn't an issue if/when TV shows gay people. I've always taught different isn't neither inherently good nor bad. It's just different. Having gay characters is something my kids have accepted. Probably because they have other gay people in their lives, including my friends and some family.

There is also a positive to having gay characters, as kids who are gay can see themselves represented on TV. As Whoopi Goldberg said about the first time she saw Lt. Urura on the screen, it meant black women existed in the future, and they didn't have to be maids! I can't fathom, as a white male, how powerful this moment can be. I'd imagine that for gay kids, seeing other gay characters on screen is likely a similar moment.

• Winner Winner x 3
  15. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I know maybe 1 person who thinks the election was stolen. I question most polls because who the hell answers polls these days anyways? i mean who answers unknown name unknown caller calls or talks to someone at the mall doing a survey? Don't buy it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. WC53

WC53 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 17, 2015
    Old City
    I know a shipton of folks that think it was stolen. Maybe I need new friends? :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. FutureGatorMom

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    That Jurassic Park series is rated PG, not G.

It definitely changes everything because as humans we can't empathize unless it happens us personally. ;) Had a neighbor who wouldn't allow her son to play with my youngest son anymore once my middle son came out. A few years later she reached out to me for help because her oldest son came out. I of course was there for her and she has since gone to her son's wedding to his husband and has a totally different perspective.

Gays exist, you can just tell them that some people are born being attracted to the same sex. She is 9, she will understand. You don't have to go much farther than that. She won't become attracted to girls if she isn't gay, trust me. We can't keep perpetuating this ignorance

Was it the fact they were kissing, or that they were both girls? Maybe if it were a boy and girl you would have been ok with that? Your 9 year old watching animation that has kissing in it is ok under the right circumstances?

You never responded to my other post, that's ok, I just want you to contemplate it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    8446453B-B6AC-442D-88D9-73542A7125BB.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 10
  19. oragator1

oragator1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    This thread is convoluted enough already, take the gay kids shows somewhere else please.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  20. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Is that true? MOST are not educated?
    Is there a link with that data?

I know the rules have changed some but did all these schools fire all their degreed teachers and hire 10th grade dropouts?