Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

FBI Executed a Warrant at Mar a Lago; the Investigation Continues

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by duchen, Aug 8, 2022.

1. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    And by Judge Dearie

• Like Like x 1
  2. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    saw this, had to share

"Omg he's actually invoking the Secret Telepathic Unilateral Preemptive Irreversible Declassification (S.T.U.P.I.D.) defense," quipped Asha Rangappa, a former FBI agent and attorney.

• Like Like x 3
  3. HeyItsMe

HeyItsMe GC Hall of Fame

Mar 7, 2009
    I can’t believe millions of Americans, including many on this board, still support this man. He’s so insanely idiotic and out of his mind, are we sure he isn’t the one with the mental defect? MAGA loves to question Biden’s mental capacity but holy hell, he’s either completely off his rocker, or just that stupid. God, what an utter embarrassment this man is to the country.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    He will win the GOP nomination easily.

Next time you are out, look around and observe your fellow citizens and the vapid lives they live. If you are in FL, he is what half of them actively want (his utter nonsense is “telling it like it is” to these morons).

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. HeyItsMe

HeyItsMe GC Hall of Fame

Mar 7, 2009
    Oh, believe me, I’m well aware. I live in Citrus County, they love Trump this way. Not quite as much as the smug, rich a-holes in The Villages who worship him and commit fraud on his behalf, but not far off, either. I had some dude on Facebook a while back call me an idiot and block me immediately afterwards so I couldn’t retort because I told him he was completely delusional thinking that Trump still won the election. They’re all just completely nuts, and also the main reason a scumbag like Desantis is currently our governor. They love people who are awful human beings because they are themselves.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    FB_IMG_1663897712236.jpg

• Funny Funny x 6
  7. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    FB_IMG_1644345111664.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    scary, isn't it? the lengths they will disconnect themselves from reality to continue to support him. It is going to make for one of the most interesting psychology studies ever written one day..

there is hope, his superpac only raised $40 last month according to reporting records. linked elsewhere, but they are sitting on $99M from the rubes, and not spending on anybody races other than against Cheney.

9. mrhansduck

mrhansduck GC Hall of Fame

Nov 23, 2021
    I don't think he's crazy or stupid. He is a con man, a narcissist, and a bully. He knows what he's doing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I think he is crazy and stupid. And a con man, narcissist, adulterer, criminal, coward and a bully.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    And those are his best traits

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I think this meme says it all. When Trump said he loves the poorly educated, he was being honest because they are the most easy to manipulate.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Asha is cool - that was good

• Like Like x 1
  14. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Collier county, or at least the vocal and active component cant be far behind. We just elected Alfie Oakes as a county commissioner. . Google his name

• Like Like x 1
  15. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    He seems insufferable. My deepest sympathies. I wish you stamina to make past the eventual flameout.
    The MAGA grocery king of Southwest Florida

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  16. gtr2x

gtr2x GC Hall of Fame

Aug 21, 2007
    Never heard of the guy, but sounds like a real piece of work. I grew up in that area and still have a couple of friends there, so not really surprised.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  17. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    DT continues to lose it. he must realize his goose is cooked on a number of levels. I'm sure he can't process that she would not negotiate with him to make it go away.

Trump demands ‘raging maniac’ NY AG Letitia James ‘be banished from the legal profession forever’ (msn.com)

After a moment in which Trump raged about the "document hoax" — the FBI investigation of classified information hoarded at his Mar-a-Lago resort, Trump said, "There's no better example of the left's chilling obsession with targeting political opponents than the baseless, abusive and depraved lawsuit against me, my family, my company by that racist attorney general of New York State, Letitia 'peek-a-boo' James."

"This raging maniac campaigned for office ranting and raving about her goal, her only goal was we gotta get Donald Trump, we're gonna get him — she knew nothing about me, I never heard of her," said Trump. "In fact, I was watching it and I said, boy, that woman's angry, I don't think she likes me too much. All without having any evidence, she knew nothing about me. Before she had even begun her phony investigation, she went around boasting her plan to weaponize her office against me. Probably working with the federal government, of course."

"This is a gross prosecutorial misconduct," raged Trump. "The Biden Justice Department should be investigating Letitia James for her appalling and malicious abuse of power ... she doesn't just deserve to lose, she deserves to be removed from office, immediately disbarred, and banished from the legal profession forever."

James' lawsuit lays out extensive evidence that Trump has been engaging in decades of bank, tax, and insurance fraud through his real estate company, systematically overvaluing and undervaluing his assets to avoid paying taxes and to trick banks and insurers into giving him better deals.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Anyone else with 2 sets of books— one for banks and one for taxes— would be in jail or out on bail.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. HeyItsMe

HeyItsMe GC Hall of Fame

Mar 7, 2009
    Well, Collier County is the home of Ray Finkle, so we know they’re a little off that way. ;) In all seriousness, though, I am familiar with the name. I remember reading an article about him about a year and a half ago when Covid was at its peak, and he definitely is way off the reservation. My condolences to you my friend, better times are ahead. Fortunately, there are more sane Americans than unhinged, but mental health in this country is a real concern and I feel bad for families that are going through this with a loved one.

20. BossaGator

BossaGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 10, 2007
    Arlington, VA
    • Informative Informative x 3