Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

FBI Executed a Warrant at Mar a Lago; the Investigation Continues

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by duchen, Aug 8, 2022.

1. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist

Apr 3, 2007
    I know that be asked this before, but what makes this argument more credible than the many suggesting Trump broke the law?

2. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    And How do you know this is true ? That's right you don't, pretty much everything you spew is just speculation with no facts

3. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    You still suck at this, be better

4. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    Ever since Trump was elected, his droogies have become big fans of the "fruit of the poisonous tree" legal defense.

They won't ever address the crimes themselves, just that the evidence was tainted for some reason.

5. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist

Apr 3, 2007
    Im not sure what I’ve spewed, but I’m sorry if it seemed backed by no evidence. I did not mean to make any claim on what’s actually going on behind the scenes, as I am privy to little window into that world.

Im just trying to identify methods to find truth… well, at least I’m trying to try to just identify methods to find truth. Im less interested in what Trump actually did at this point than how we come to know it. Im wondering what are your criteria for truth? What makes one article more reliable than another?

6. AndyGator

AndyGator VIP Member

Apr 10, 2007
    I don't know if this is true, but if it is that would be incredibly damning for Trump.

7. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    Opinion. 1 guy.
    trump had previously lied that he had no more documents then lied everything was in the storage closet so the FBI was compelled to search the entire residence instead of relying on the word of someone who lies like the rest of us breathe.

That was so obviously a photo of evidence found like when the police confiscate a bunch of drugs and guns they arrange them all in a pile and stand behind it for the trophy photo. No criminal says “hey, I’m innocent cuz I didn’t leave my uzi on top of my yayo like that. Only an idiot would believe the FBI tried to make us believe trump kept his contraband on the floor like that.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  8. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    Now we're getting some where.
    I agree there's no way to prove at this time which source is more accurate.
    Most of our local leftist on TH Just talk trash about anything that most conservatives post and claim their sources are garbage So I've been doing the same back at them
    I do believe the DOJ is on another witch hunt Like the fake Russia and impeachment hearings
    I do believe the FBI grabbed everything I could and Took things they weren't supposed to on purpose it's appearing that was pretty obvious no matter what article you read.
    My Side suggest they took it without permission, Your side makes Claims he had his passports with the Top secret info which sounds like total b*******

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    That was a great stage of folders saying top secret blah blah blah

10. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    So he was being honest against "crooked Mueller" but he couldn't be trusted when he decided that Judge Cannon's decision approving Trump's request for a special master deeply flawed? Got it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    It's all a witch hunt. I assume that you felt the same way about Watergate although I suspect that was probably before your time.
    [​IMG]

12. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Well, you gotta hand it to the doj. Redact the shit out of everything, then leak crap to your buddies in the press when you feel the story needs a little bump. At this rate, I guess they actually can keep the story in the news for another 2 years.

13. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The gullible people are the ones still believing the former president's various narratives.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  14. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Re-upping since you didn't answer me this morning.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. oragator1

oragator1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Even most of the Republican Party has stopped backing what Trump did because they can’t, and are now trying to turn it into “but Hillary”, or “prosecuting him will cause riots”.
    it’s mostly just the true die hards left not accepting the obvious.

the only question left is whether they will actually charge him and take on the crazies in the process. I almost think they have to at this point, with how their professionalism and credibility has been questioned. If they cave it will basically give credence to the arguments of the zealots. At the same time, they can have an air tight case (which they appear to) and it will take one MAGA zealot on the jury to stop a conviction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist

Apr 3, 2007
    I agree that those on the left talk trash about right wing media sites, and I totally see why you’d want to return the favor on their left wing sites. Hopefully, this kind of unhelpful fighting can be slowed in the future.

I admit my presumption is that Trump’s personal materials were taken in regular course of the FBI’s work, but I really don’t have a way to prove it. I assume that the FBI documented their steps, so hopefully that can be combed through to assuage any fears of injustice.

My biggest fear is that each side will take seriously only information partial to their side, and no common truths will ever be widely acknowledged. As great as it might be, it seems quite unlikely that all reality will bend in the direction of our own teams.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    They need to prosecute him even if it means the Rosenberg penalty. And if his unshaven army wearing Trump 2020 flags want to act up, they can attend a rally with Ashley Babbitt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    The DOJ was authorized to take any items in the same containers as the documents being searched for. This is common practice and resulted in passports and other personal items being taken. From the search warrant:

upload_2022-9-7_17-9-2.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    More like sycophants like yourself disbelieve anything critical of your party.

20. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    Just look in the mirror , you're a poster child

• Dislike Dislike x 1