Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Exclusive — Donald Trump on Muslim Democrat Mayor Endorsement: Under My Administration ‘He Saw a Wor

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by flgator2, Sep 23, 2024 at 3:10 AM.

1. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    Exclusive – Donald Trump Celebrates Michigan Muslim Democrat Mayor Endorsement (breitbart.com)

"I was very impressed with him and he was a very big fan of the Trump administration because he saw no wars — outside of defeating ISIS, but I inherited that — but there were no wars,” Trump told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview Sunday afternoon. “There was no October 7. There was no Russian attack on Ukraine. He sees that and he told me — he saw a world that was at peace. Now, we have a world that’s going to end up in World War 3 and I can stop that. I’m the only one that’s going to stop that.”

Trump, in a nearly hourlong phone interview Sunday, told Breitbart News he is very open to going to Hamtramck for a campaign event and to meet with leaders of the Arab American community who are upset with the failures of Harris’s and President Joe Biden’s administration.

Ghalib, the mayor of Hamtramck who is also a Democrat and a Yemeni immigrant, represents one of the biggest Muslim communities in Wayne County, Michigan. The population is reportedly 60 percent Muslim.

[​IMG]

That's a pretty big endorsement from Michigan. Let's watch our spin master's on the left tear this apart. (As an added benefit I choose to post the article from Breitbart) That always gets a few of the unhinged ones worked up.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2024 at 3:17 AM
  2. gator_jo

gator_jo All American

Aug 9, 2024
    Thread fail. If you're doing a thread on Donald the Racist Liar and Muslims......you have to include his racist lie about seeing thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating 9/11.

Also: so someone paid this nobody about 10k to endorse the racist liar. Big deal.

3. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    The mayor of a Muslim-run city endorsing Trump is certainly newsworthy. No reason to pretend it isn’t