Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

EVERYBODY KNOWS My videos are fair and balanced.

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Gator515151, Sep 27, 2024 at 3:32 PM.

1. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    Drove up to 7-11 yesterday to fill my gas can before the storm and heard Lenard Cohen's EVERYBODY KNOWS on the radio. It reminded me so much of today's politics that I just had to make a video. Who'd a thunk Cohen could tell the future back in the 80's when he wrote the song.

BTW the words of the song seemed to fit both sides talking points so well I couldn't resist sharing the time in the video.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    Got a question. Is that video not playing? I got a copyright notice from YouTube but it plays ok for me. Maybe because I am the channel owner.

3. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    Haven't played it.

But is this video the conclusive evidence that proves your political hero's racist lies that immigrants are eating dogs and cats in Ohio?

Will this video convince people that they should vote for a convicted felon who enacted a criminal conspiracy to overturn an election, thereby disenfranchising 10s of millions of voters?

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    There's fraud in every election. It happens on both sides but Democrats are more engaged in it. The 2020 election was set up so it could be rigged as many warned. It was the corrupt Democrat lawyer Mark Elias who was complaining about mail-in ballots in 2012 because he thought it might help Romney win by fraud.

If you want Republicans to believe in election results rum elections like Florida does.

5. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    If that's the case then why have so many more Republicans been arrested for it than Democrats? Are you saying Republicans are too dumb?

6. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    Link?