Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Etienne DUI

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by jmhawk88, Mar 24, 2024.

1. SuperMOM

SuperMOM GC Hall of Fame

Jan 31, 2016
    Athens is a great town. My daughter goes to school there. But, she's not out at 2am at the clubs these guys hang at.

• Like Like x 1
  2. grant1

grant1 GC Hall of Fame

Nov 10, 2009
    I will rejoice at all negative publicity that falls upon that program. That does not include rejoicing injury or death, but if either happens and bad press comes about, rejoice the bad press. I hope everyone on that team gets a DUI, no injuries of course.

• Like Like x 2
  3. paidinfull

paidinfull GC Hall of Fame

Feb 22, 2017
    As long as she’s not getting in a car with any of those idiots, no reason not to have a good time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. savannahgator5220

savannahgator5220 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Savannah Ga.
    As long as she's not out after 9PM.

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. grant1

grant1 GC Hall of Fame

Nov 10, 2009
    same applies to Tallacrappy, especially females. My daughter occaisionlly goes to a club for dancing near FGCU and while she's too young to drink, we caution her not to accept glasses of water from a stranger.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ETGator

ETGator Long-Time Gator Stuck In East Tennessee Moderator VIP Member

Sep 15, 2007
    . . . and never go alone as a young lady. Best with a couple of friends or in a small group. It can be very dangerous out there.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. SuperMOM

SuperMOM GC Hall of Fame

Jan 31, 2016
    I track her on LIFE360

• Like Like x 1
  8. DieAGator

DieAGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    If georgia recruits "thugs" and they get in trouble, so be it. If Shart and Co fail to manage their players, that's good. Wish no ill on Etienne and do not blame him for leaving, regardless of his deficiencies. When we play, it's our team's job to stop him, if he sees the field. The scary thing about ETN is, he ran well behind our OL so what could he do against us with theirs? That aside, rarely have I not been "once a Gator always a Gator" when a guy transfers out. But I don't believe I'll ever again think of him as a Gator, especially since his ambition must be to play a special role in beating us when we play.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. paidinfull

paidinfull GC Hall of Fame

Feb 22, 2017
    You got nothing on my mom. She was able to track me without any help from a phone or gps.

• Funny Funny x 6
  10. Crusher

Crusher GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2007
    Its a message board. Speculation runs rife. People disagree. Its par for the course. If we really don't want this place to be crickets for the next 5 months I recommend encouraging varied content and opinion.

Anyway I doubt that any poster on here would disagree with what I posted. L's directly negatively impact recruiting probably more than any other metric other than NIL. Let's fix that and I think that recruiting will really take off because Coach Napier is doing a good job at it despite not-so-good on-field results.

11. Crusher

Crusher GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2007
    A lot, Zero, Zero. I think the latter two cases got sideways with the UAA admin which was the primary reason for their firing. I think the UAA Admin did everything they could to hang on to WM, but the myriad empty seats and a final recruiting class that fell off the edge of the Earth circumvented that.

12. Claygator

Claygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Successful businesses get rid of neg heads, post haste.

That doesn't mean they don't listen to constructive criticism.

They just get rid of neg heads because they are a cancer.

You say that the coaches don't read internet posters. Then pray tell why the neg head posters here do it incessantly?

Just an exercise in irrelevancy?

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. northgagator

northgagator GC Hall of Fame

I appreciate you comment.
    His words about not forgiving someone because that someone left the Gators for UGA were probably hyperbola. However, I do not know Skink. Thus I gave him a word of caution about not forgiving. I am not holding onto Skink's comment. I hope he lets his issue go and move on.

To be hones with you forgiving a person serves two purposes.
    1, You should never hold ill will about someone. No matter what there transgression was, it will be God who handles this issue come judgement day. Thus, we should pray for those who do not forgive and hope that they come back to the fold.
    2, The act of not forgiving is also the act of not letting go. Hold resentment or ill feelings can weigh a person down and prevent them for growing. Life is too short to be caring the burden for a transgression. In other words let it go and move on to better things.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. savannahgator5220

savannahgator5220 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Savannah Ga.
    Ya'll do what you have to do to keep your kids safe. Good on all of you. My point is I can't recall Travis getting into any trouble at UF. He's at UGA less than 90 days and look what happens. Kirby is running an anything goes operation and I am afraid it is going to take multiple accidents with multiple fatalities to get somebody in Athens or the Atlanta media to take notice.

15. nawlinsgator

nawlinsgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Dude...at least be consistent.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. 4everaGator

4everaGator GC Hall of Fame

Aug 3, 2010
    Central Florida
    it's starting maybe:
    Georgia Bulldogs and Kirby Smart Morphing Into Sequel for Urban Meyer Era Florida Gators
    MSN

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. ElimiGator

ElimiGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Jax
    Great. Throatgasm II streaming soon?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. antny1

antny1 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 3, 2019
    And yet it's not without taking a shot at a Florida team from over ten years ago. Not to mention the severity of Georgia's transgressions so far are worse. Also, while florida was getting criticism for the number of arrests, Georgia actually had more in the same time period.

11 arrests in one year for Georgia yet Florida is still stamped with that reputation from that era....

Caleb King's arrest is 11th of year for Georgia football program

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

I’ve also heard them claim the administration reads these boards and acts on the pressure, but get this….the 18 year old recruits don’t. :emoji_joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

The media write their own news and push it at you as if it’s fact.

1st Amendment twisted till it broke