Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Election denier loses election, shoots up rivals homes

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by oragator1, Jan 17, 2023.

1. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Im calling a poster ultra left when they cant find one single thing on the right that they agree with.

And I never said my voting record isnt partisan. I attribute that to the options.
    But I can say I have left some top line conservatives off my ballot.

I wont vote for a liberal candidate, but I can snub conservative ones if need be.

I can also agree with things on the left and still not support the lefts candidate.

My little exercise upthread was not intended to ask someone to vote opposite of their norm. I was just pointing out that some of us can call out our own and that isnt exactly a partisan thing to do.

I want to note that despite general political disagreement, I have a good deal of respect for the poster I challenged.

2. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    I make no claims about not being partisan. I lean left on

1. Guns.
    2. Health care.
    3. Welfare
    4. Tearing down statues
    5. College tuition reimbursement

I'm just like Tilly (LOL)! Except I actually vote for candidates want increased gun control regulations, who want to expand public healthcare options, who want to support families in need with greater public assistance, who support removing the racist symbols of slavery/Confederacy, and who support increased funding for college education.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1