Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Easter is now National Transgender Day of Visibility

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by TheGator, Mar 30, 2024.

1. homer

homer GC Hall of Fame

Nov 2, 2015

Sunday is our day. Has been longer than I’ve been alive and will be after I die.

• Like Like x 1
  2. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020

I wonder how the anti-Christian left would react if Christians began to hold rallies and marches in public parks and city streets blocking traffic …... flying their various flags and singing hymns. Wonder how many would engage in counter-protests?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Well, we'd certainly see how fast DeSantis would change the law that allows you to run over protesters in the street, wouldn't we?

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  4. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Yeah, could you imagine if Christians did things like hold public events that would be inconvenient to traffic including symbols and songs that are important to their religion? Seems impossible...

• Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  5. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Your side loves to lump all Christians into one large group. The rank and file Christians aren't going to go out and protest, block traffic or fly flags. We are just as fed up with this all too vocal, judgmental minority that insist their interpretation of the Bible is the only correct one, that somehow they have been anointed with the privilege of speaking for God and, my favorite, that they somehow have some input into who is going to Hell.

There is not a significant anti-mainstream Christian left, you are reacting to the people who are annoyed with fringe, in your face, Christians.

61% of Dems self-identify as Christian, either Protestant of Catholic. 81% of Republicans do. Listening to MAGA Nation people speak who so identify, it is patently obvious that a significant number of them are CINOs, however.

U.S. religious identity of Republicans and Democrats 2023 | Statista

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  6. homer

homer GC Hall of Fame

Nov 2, 2015
    CDS

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

I do know bigotry. But it is t anything I have endured for my faith.

• Like Like x 1