Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

EA reveals NCAA College Football 25 teaser

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by ValdostaGatorFan, Feb 16, 2024.

1. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA

doesn’t make sense even against itself as it doesn’t even appear in the top 25 defense.

2. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA
    You’ll play MLb25 and Simulator will cost you though as it’s not on the pass but it has got unreal graphics. Only game I’ve bought. Everything else you guys are talking about is part of the pass. I’m a VFX supervisor and I know graphics and you can’t go wrong but I have both and if I had to keep one and not the other I would let the ps5 go because of the game pass although something is about to change with it. Not sure what.

3. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA
    That’s a good get!

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  4. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA
    And you didn’t play in the simulation mode? If not, your friend he a notsogood.

5. ValdostaGatorFan

ValdostaGatorFan GC Hall of Fame

Aug 21, 2007
    TitleTown, USA
    I'm thinking we had the difficulty down somehow, because neither of us has came close to scoring that much on each other since. It had to be. He's beaten me 3 or 4 times since then. Doesn't help that he won't pick anyone else other than the best team in the game. Oh well. I'll get better until he's no longer winning. It sucks losing to the dawgs, even virtually, lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. AlumofUF

AlumofUF Senior

Feb 1, 2012
    So far I'm less than happy with it. Unless I'm doing something wrong. I can't get my custom playbooks I spent quite a bit of time on to work in dynasty mode, only in play now, which is horrible. No mass subs option like before, so you have to sub each position one by one or rely on the ai to do the mass sub. The coaching avatars aren't very customizable. Seems like its basically the Madden gameplay engine, which is meh. Maybe it will grow on me.

7. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA
    Yeah they are still perfecting the Diamond Dynasty. Take a look at MLB24 Diamond Dynasty and you’ll see what’s coming. it’s very complicated that different modes you can play and frankly it just takes years of evolution to become what it will be. Now just enjoy playing with the coolness of our after our actual players and with their strength. It’s a phenomenal way to learn the players and their strengths and quirks. Soon coaches soon. I hope it leads to higher IQ conversations on the board.

Probably every week they will reload the rosters abilities based on how they are doing (teams and individuals).

it’s crazy how they will have a player in the IR and then that day into home and he’s not available. I love that stuff.

The excitement of the game graphics and the learning out team will keep us happy.

8. ValdostaGatorFan

Aug 21, 2007
    TitleTown, USA
    I heard there isn't any customizable playbooks, but I could be wrong. I've been playing with either the Veer and Shoot playbook, or Arizona's playbook. Arizona's has some nice trick plays. Montrel can throw the ball pretty good.

• Like Like x 1
  9. AlumofUF

AlumofUF Senior

Feb 1, 2012
    You can make custom playbooks, I already did that. I was having trouble using it in dynasty mode, but I figured it out last night. You have to change it every time though instead of being able to save it to your coaches profile, which is still dumb, but at least you can use them.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. ValdostaGatorFan

Aug 21, 2007
    TitleTown, USA
    FB_IMG_1722091857985.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. thenazz

thenazz Senior

Sep 4, 2017
    Albuquerque
    Having a blast with the game, especially since I got a good set of sliders. Playing as UF in Play Now. After practice and adjustments, am winning the games I should, but not always. The game is harder and faster than NCAA '14 and of course I'm rusty. Will move to Dynasty once they patch some of the issues with rankings and recruiting.

Think we'll see missing things like mass subs next year.

• Like Like x 3
  12. tommyvee

tommyvee GC Hall of Fame

May 16, 2007
  13. archigator_96

archigator_96 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2020
    Someone is playing the Gator's season and putting the scores that show up on my face book feed. Average scores are 100 to 6. Miami got whipped 107 to 3.

14. ValdostaGatorFan

Aug 21, 2007
    TitleTown, USA
    This is a screenshot, not a video:

[​IMG]

Run that top play. Wildcat Unbalanced. The post is open for a TD almost everytime. If the rush doesn't get you before you can throw it...