Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Desmond Watson appreciation thread!

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by cheatng8tr, Mar 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donzo

Donzo GC Hall of Fame

May 20, 2008
    No.

There’s not an obese person in the world that wouldn’t lose significant weight on a high protein 1,200 calorie diet. No exercise required.

Mr. Watson is 100% responsible for his weight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Donzo

Donzo GC Hall of Fame

May 20, 2008
    There are some ignorant comments about his size. I don’t get it. I don’t see the humor in making fun of obese people.

I also don’t understand why some make excuses for poor decisions. Mr Watson made the choice to be overweight. Thus, he has chosen the consequences for being overweight.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Donzo

Donzo GC Hall of Fame

May 20, 2008
    Why do you assume that? I’m simply discussing an issue about a UF football player on a UF football message board.

Odd you’d ask that question to me and ignore all the posts mocking Mr. Watson for his size. Interesting hypocrisy…

• Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  4. ETGator

ETGator Long-Time Gator Stuck In East Tennessee Moderator VIP Member

Sep 15, 2007
    I've deleted quite a few. Let me know who posts others, please. We do NOT take shots at any Florida players.

• Like Like x 3
  5. tegator80

tegator80 GC Hall of Fame

May 29, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    He has what it takes to be an NFL nose guard. I don't see him making it. Not enough discipline. And I do not see where his "playing" is dangerous. Better IMO than letting Keyonte Johnson play. He goes out, can't get out of his stance quick enough, he is winded after a play or two, then he plainly does not get many reps. That is on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.