Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Deion Sanders chaotic culture turns into locker room violence in Colorado

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by Gatorrick22, Aug 4, 2024.

1. UF24ou14

UF24ou14 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2009
    Fake news, which I pointed out, has no bearing on my legitimate question which you are too cowardly to answer. You're just a pathetic troll.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    The fact that you’re irritated at me for simply calling out fake news is very telling.

3. UF24ou14

UF24ou14 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2009
    I'm not irritated about what may or may not have been a fake news story. You may be right about it. The fact remains, you defend deion ad nauseum and never defend other coaches. Just answer me why. We both know your agenda as do others.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. foot

foot Senior

Mar 24, 2008
    I'll tell you what is fake, "Deion". He has been a fake and a clown since he decided to fill up his mouth and neck with fake gold and tried to act like he was some kind of gangster. He grew up in the late 70's and early 80's in North Fort Myers. He was in noway a gangster. Couldn't just be himself, he had to create a whole fake persona and hide behind it, and is still doing it.

5. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

3-4 years at SWAC undoubtedly played a role. Everyone needs to understand that the SEC should never even consider inviting that shithole into our conference

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. antny1

antny1 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 3, 2019
    We gator fans talk trash about Jimbo, Kirby, Bowden and to a lesser degree Dabo and even mark stoops but mention Deion and suddenly defenders fly to comments like moths to a flame. Weird...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Claygator

Claygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Me as well. I thought garnetgold__kook would have been all over this already.

8. gatorwalrus

gatorwalrus GC Hall of Fame

Sep 24, 2022
    Well it looks like the pay to play 1 or 2 year rental approach to building a program is crashing and burning. I kinda take that as a positive in this negative situation, plus we got a CB with a lot of potential. Maybe Jordan Seaton figures it out too?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. UF24ou14

UF24ou14 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2009
    Exactly. That's the point of why I questioned coop about his adamant defense of deion. I knew as soon as I saw this thread he'd be here sooner or later.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

When did mustardketchup_poop change his screen name?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. ETGator

ETGator Long-Time Gator Stuck In East Tennessee Moderator VIP Member

Sep 15, 2007
    You're more kind. I don't buy the BS.

Nowhere have we been shown that Cormani McClain SAID "this story is fake news" as the Neon Deion apologist claimed.

The best he could do was produce some obscure Twitter/X post from the CU Buffs Content Creator & Videographer . . . in other words, someone who apparently works for Neon Deion . . . which I deleted.

Meanwhile, Sports Illustrated (among others) have picked-up the Athlon published story:

Details Emerge on Florida Gators CB Cormani McClain's Nightmare at Colorado

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. UF24ou14

UF24ou14 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2009
    I know that the denial hasn't been corroborated by Cormani, but the garnetgold_pooperscooper has an agenda and will never accept the notion that deion isn't worth a sh!t. I just wanted him to address the question I posed. He hasn't got an answer, because he knows I've raised a question he has no rational answer to.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. ETGator

Sep 15, 2007
    I know. That's the way he and some of his buddies are used to rolling in their forum: ignore uncomfortable or inconvenient questions, move the goalposts, and then argue red herrings until the subject changes and they don't have to answer the original question.

You didn't let his scheme work here . . . nor did others.

I just don't believe the BS. If Cormani had said "that is fake news" as was clearly posted to us, several times, it seems SI and other reputable sources, not named Neon Deion's content creator/videographer, would have published that instead of follow-up stories on the toxic culture someone like Sanders created and maintained.

• Like Like x 2
  14. eightiesgator

eightiesgator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 16, 2017
    Sanders is poison for a team. Made damned sure his sons got plenty of NIL money, then boots players to the door in a manner that would have made George Steinbrenner blush...

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. UF24ou14

UF24ou14 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 19, 2009
    Since he never contributes anything worthy to the discussion, I wish he would go away or like some posters of the past did. I'm sure his posts on TooHot suck just as badly.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016

Cormani McClain (7.moneyy) left a comment on the (fake) news story, putting a laugh emoji (laughing at the ridiculousness of the story) and a cap (slang for “lie”). Apparently me simply pointing this out gets folks triggered lol

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  17. ETGator

Sep 15, 2007
    Usually I just ignore your nonsense but this time . . . Hmmmmm. Cormani McClain's current Twitter/X account seems to be:

2024-08-05 at 17.48.34.jpg

I do know you keep quoting the CU Buffs Content Creator:

2024-08-05 at 15.21.49.jpg

Where is any REAL proof of this being "fake news" like you've asserted so many times? I don't see it anywhere on Cormani's real Twitter/X account. Surely you have plenty of citations and provable quotes more substantial than a Neon Deion content creator could have fabricated. We all know the Neon Deion posse would be all over this, not citing the "fake news" you claim.

Also . . . @UF24ou14 probably still would like an answer to his direct questions that you keep ignoring.

Finally, it's not lost on me at all that you want to focus only on the Cormani aspect and move the goalposts and completely ignore all the other reporting about the toxic culture your hero created at Colorado. That's all "fake news" too?

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Wish I would have said that x 1
  18. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    I saw a car drive into to drainage pond after a flood, you couldn’t see it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    Are you Dion?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    No matter the system (I never liked the NIL pay-to-play in college either) there will be those that take advantage of it to the point of absurdity. These con-men coaches are everywhere scamming these kids using every trick in the book, including but not limited to huge NIL payoffs.

Now the cloak over Deion's whole enterprise has been unveiled for the whole world to see... just a con-man trying to buy talent.

• Agree Agree x 2