Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Dale Thomas

Discussion in 'GatorGrowl's Diamond Gators' started by shane4three, May 11, 2024.

1. shane4three

shane4three GC Hall of Fame

Dec 24, 2014
    Kudos to DT on his mindset, read below, and a fabulous weekend 5-7!! Maybe the bat we have to have with Tybo out of lineup. kid’s mindset very impressive.

It meant a lot,” Thomas said on getting another chance. “It’s not really a big deal to me. I just want to go out there and win no matter what, if I’m on the bench or in the field, it’s not really a big deal to me, but coming out there and being able to perform my best in front of the wonderful fans we have in possibly my home series here.”

“Having a good mental side of things, being clear in your head, trying to remind yourself of what type of player you are and who you want to be for the team,” Thomas said on staying consistent while not playing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. GatorLurker

GatorLurker GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    He has had a great two games.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. macbgator

macbgator Premium Member

Good for him, glad to see things are positive for him and he is contributing to our team!!

4. Agator88

Agator88 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 7, 2014
    He always seemed like a great team guy, even when he's not playing he's always the guy getting hyped after HRs or big plays. It takes a big person not to sulk after losing their job. Hopefully he can solidify his spot in the lineup going forward.

• Like Like x 1
  5. shane4three

Dec 24, 2014
    Hopefully his bat takes the place of Tybo.

6. shane4three

Dec 24, 2014
    For sure and hoping for another today. Very impressed with his attitude and mindset. After having to sit he made no excuses and kept working at it waiting for that chance.