Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Coronavirus in the United States - news and thoughts

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by GatorNorth, Feb 25, 2020.

1. oragator1

oragator1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I think he was talking fourth shot. The benefits for that are minimal according to a number of studies, outside of high risk folks. I haven’t bothered to get it and I was pretty strident about the first three.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Yes, remember the CDC, FDA, Biden administration et al were saying just two weeks to end this plandemic... to flatten the curve and here we are... perpetual boosting.

They moved the goal posts so many times that weak minded sheeple here and around the world don't even realize it... they just go with what they're told to do so with NO questions asked.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  3. mutz87

mutz87 p=.06 VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. mutz87

mutz87 p=.06 VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    The authors of the study you said proved you right refute the very claim you said you were right about.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. coleg

coleg GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2011
    Steve Bannon says hi. OMG

7. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    No one is the all knowing authority on this plandemic and it's deadly side effects.. But we have enough evidence to know it's man made... and that I suspect this man made virus was unleashed on the world ON PURPOSE.

8. mutz87

mutz87 p=.06 VIP Member

Aug 30, 2014
    True, there is no all-knowing authority (there's also a lot of bad info and wannabe atuhorities). But again, your argument was that the study proved you right, i.e. that Pfizer's vaccines changed DNA. The authors of the study refute such an inference. They should know.

We don't know if covid came from a lab; but even if it did, why would China unleash it on the world in their own country?

I don't understand that argument.

9. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    No really. We see these the results on the deadly side effects on that "vaccine" all over the world that in NOT being reported and their are other medical experts that will refute any 'known' answers either way.

I'd never talk a risk on the dangerous so called vaccine and my fear of it is founded all the information that the MSM is NOT telling the average Joe reader/lightener.

Read this one more time... Here's the thing... there is no consensus and too much doubt either way you look at it. Again, I will err on the side that is safest for me and my body. DNA change or not, it's not worth if for me to take that vaccine for any reason.

Yes, the Vaccine Can Change Your DNA — Fulcrum7

10. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    If you actually read the study and results, the vaccine can change your DNA if you inject the vaccine straight into the liver, and disconnect the liver to all other bodily functions. Then, and only then, would lab conditions match real world conditions. Absent of these conditions being met, there is no evidence the vaccine can change your DNA.

In fact, there is plenty of evidence it can't. Some of the evidence inferred from the Swedish study. The Swedes used liver tissue because the researchers noticed about 16% of the vaccine accumulated in lab mouse livers when tested. Human liver tissue is also easy to keep in the lab. But nowhere, in the study, does it say any lab mice showed any changes in their DNA, despite being about 1/150 of the weight of an average adult, being injected with a fully dose of vaccine, and having a significant amount of vaccine end up in mice's liver.

Highly likely because the mice had proper liver functions. And as anyone with basic biology understands, the liver helps break down and remove waste from the body. So while a relatively large portion of vaccine may end up in the liver, by the time it gets there, the mRNA has already broken down a bit, and when it gets to the liver, it is broken down even more, and subsequently removed. In short, if a full vaccine dose can't change a mouse's DNA, it sure as heck isn't going to change a human's DNA. Except in cases where the person has limited or full liver failure. At which point, the person isn't going to be eligible to get vaccinated.

• Like Like x 1
  11. coleg

coleg GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2011
    The above post is correct. mRNA, by definition, has a very short life span anywhere in a cell. The vax has buffering to help it stay intact just long enough to be transcribed. It breaks down shortly afterward. There is no mechanism for it to get into a nucleus, therefore it would not effect DNA. It is confounding that posters think msm incorrectly states this, when it is proven science.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    i knew something was not right when the Walgreens tech insisted on giving me the vax directly into my liver.

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. antny1

antny1 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 3, 2019
    Better than finding out there is no such thing as a covid vaccine suppository. I feel violated...

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Never fear, the good Dr. Gates is on it! :emoji_grimacing:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Link me to all these pro athletes and show me there has been an increase in their deaths.

As for kids, I havent known a single kid to have more than the sniffles vaxed or not

16. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    Say please...

Do you think I just invented this? It's out there... Now we know that the propaganda machine is in full swing to refute this...

I will not chase every single site that shows children dying of the vaccine/s... you can Google to refute...

Report Shows Nearly 300 Athletes Worldwide Collapsed or Suffered Cardiac Arrests after Taking COVID Vaccine This Year – Many Died - [your]NEWS

List Of Indian And World Sports Personalities Died Of COVID-19

Here is what it does to pregnant woman that get vaccinated during pregnancy.

https://www.riotimesonline.com/braz...rate-among-unborn-children-in-pregnant-women/

17. tilly

Rick. "After covid shot" doesnt mean "because of covid shot". How many athletes die of heart issues every year prior to covid? (Hint: Heart deaths are the number one cause of death for athletes for decades running)....so most of these deaths were likely those same numbers. The fact that they had the shot was a side note that is being manipulated for a narrative.

Again, you said "Pro athletes all around the world." Have there been any cases in the US? Why are no NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, MLS guys dropping dead when all of those leagues are almost 100% vaxed?

300 is such a tiny number compared to the number that dies every year in athletics, and there is no data showing they died because of the vaccine.

I agree the MSM is garbage, but these off brand sites you are quoting have no more credibility and are often just as one sided.

So again. Show me how these guys diesd FROM the shot and not just AFTER the shot. The guy that gets in a fatal wreck leaving Walgreens tied after a covid shot too.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  18. coleg

coleg GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2011

This has been disproven multiple times but Gateway, and Epoch roll it out to keep the sheep riled.

Article Makes Unfounded Claims Linking Athletes' Injuries, Deaths to Vaccines - FactCheck.org

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. tilly

@rick, your second link that lists names has a plethora of athletes in their 80's lol.

But Indian athletes arent the only ones getting the Vaccine. Where are all the North American deaths?

20. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    You tihink that all of these deaths of these young athletes are coincidental and not at least in most cases causational? We don't really know that, and therein lies the problem. We might find out later on that it's far worse than we ever thought, but to deny that it has been at least part of the reason some of these professional athletes are dying is not realistic.

Deaths are occurring after these people took that vaccine, and that is a fact, now is it the causation, maybe but to deny it's could be is not yet known.