Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Classified documents found in Biden’s old office and garage, and other office, and residence

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ursidman, Jan 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer VIP Member

Oct 30, 2017
    LOL. You gotta love Trumpers and their conspiracies. The FBI, led by a Republican Trump appointee in a Trump-controlled executive branch, conspired to win Joe Biden the election. :emoji_joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  2. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    Land o' Lakes, FL
    Some of the talk above has me really confused. What do some of you think a “SCIF document” is? A SCIF is just a place where one is authorized to store classified material, depending on its level of classification. That’s it. You can have a CONFIDENTIAL SCIF, A SECRET SCIF, a TS SCIF, or even a TS/SCI SCIF (though in practice there’s not much difference between TS and TS/SCI). And there are different security requirements for each. But there’s no such thing as a “SCIF document,” just distinctions between levels of classified material. Is the confusion over the “SCI” in SCIF and TS/SCI, and people think that only TS/SCI material comes from a SCIF or something?

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    a document meant to only be read within the confines of a secure facility?

It will be interesting to find out exactly what classification the documents that DT had and what classification the papers that JB had.

4. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Didn’t HRC or her team try to destroy the hard drives on her illegal servers?
    That doesn’t really fit the bill as far as cooperating. That sounds like covering up something they knew was wrong…

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    Come on, gatorpa... that was just an oopsies. Hillary thought she was doing the right thing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    Land o' Lakes, FL
    That, again, sounds like ALL classified material. There are rules for how it can be stored, and there are rules for how it can be transported, but those rules are a function of the level of classification. There is no level called “SCIF material.”

7. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    It’s been a while I just wanted to make sure I remembered things correctly.

Question does the VP get access to this type of material?
    If not how did it end up at the think tank for 6 years and nobody figured it out until recently?
    Seems odd

8. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    No, I remember that too. You're not losing your mind.

9. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Cool, I also recall many here stating Little Joe’s lap top was a fake until the FBI verified it was real as well as the emails right?

10. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    I don't know if people said it was "fake," they might've downplayed its significance. But yes, Hunter Biden's laptop is definitely a significant issue, or at least it should be to the media.

Don't believe me? Ask yourself how the media would've reacted if Donald Jr. had similar contents on his laptop.

EDIT: Sorry, this case is (D)ifferent, too.

11. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    If I recall correctly there were a number of people here who tried to discredit it saying how ridiculous to think his real laptop was left somewhere for months Alos that the emails were likely fake planted by someone trying to discredit The Big Guy

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    I'm not saying that didn't happen, I'm saying I genuinely don't remember people saying that.

Doesn't really matter though. Obvious double standard here.

I genuinely think the majority of Americans don't like today's Democratic Party, the problem is that they don't really like Republicans either. Both parties keep insisting to vote for the other. I have a bias in favor of one, but so do most people.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. 1990Gator

1990Gator VIP Member

Dec 30, 2013
    In early August 2016, after Page asked Strzok, "[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!", Strzok responded: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it.

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer VIP Member

Oct 30, 2017
    And then Trump became President, with an assist from the FBI. Any other conspiracy theories?

15. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Hillary did attempt to delete the emails on her private server, after she stepped down as Secretary of State. Once the DOJ started investigating, Hillary gave them the laptop and a copy of all the emails.

In the end, Hillary had around 30,000 emails with a grand total of 3 that were marked secret. This, plus her cooperation is why she never faced charges.

Biden also cooperated. As soon as the docs were found, the National Archives were contacted, and docs returned without incident.

Now, compare these incidents with Trump. Who lied, obstructed, and refused to cooperate.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Here's another article explaining the difference between what Trump and Biden did. From the article:

Bradley P. Moss, a national security lawyer, told Insider that this looked like a routine matter with no allegation of criminal wrongdoing. He contrasted what we know about the case with that being built against Trump, who held boxes of classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort even after their return had been demanded by the National Archives.

"Biden's team did exactly what you're supposed to do," Moss said. "When you find improperly stored classified documents, you immediately notify the government — and you turn it over immediately."

Classified documents are routinely misplaced, and this looks to be a routine investigation, perhaps motivated in part by a desire from the Justice Department to show it's impartial, Moss said. The nature of the investigation would change if the US attorney in charge of reviewing the documents, John Lausch, a Trump appointee, uncovered any evidence that Biden or his staff misled the National Archives.

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Just curious is it typical for a VP to have possession of these types of documents?

Is it typical for them to be sitting around for years and nobody realizes they should t be there? Seems rather sloppy to me.

• Like Like x 1
  18. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Do communist foreign governments-- presumably enemies-- pay millions of dollars to access such? Pay to put honorific names on bldgs to cooperating hosts for such?

More incredibly convenient accidentalism you subscribing to whole sale? Lol!

(Interstingly, Ukraine docs among those on JB's *accidental* collection ....hmmmm...).

Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007