Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Classified documents found in Biden’s old office and garage, and other office, and residence

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ursidman, Jan 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    He attacked me personally for nothing said to him. I don't care what you have achieved, if you attack someone personally, expect it back or go hide in the corner behind your keyboard. I have done the best I can in all my responses on this board for the past 20 years to not attack any one person specifically and try to only attack the differences we may have in thought.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    In an effort to be the bigger person, I would like to say I apologize to anyone on the left or right side of the aisle that I may offended when I referred to the current and greatest President we have ever had as a tool.

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    That's all right. He made copies.

4. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Biden made a mistake by keeping the documents. But it's not a shock. The US produces hundred of thousands of classified documents each year. A few that are rightfully removed are occasionally going to be kept out longer than expected. But again, as long as the person cooperates and returns the docs as soon as they are discovered, the DOJ generally does not file any charges.

In contrast, Trump concealed, lied, and refused to return the classified documents stored at MAR. From this link:

According to court filings, the National Archives put Trump on notice that they had received highly classified material from Mar-a-Lago and suspected there was more there; a Trump lawyer told the Justice Department all the secret records had been turned over, when that was not true; and some of the documents seized at Mar-a-Lago were so sensitive that only a small number of people inside the U.S. government would be authorized to see them. The FBI seized more than 11,000 documents from Mar-a-Lago, including several hundred marked classified.

“The reason he will almost certainly be indicted, in my view, is because of his efforts to obstruct and conceal the documents and prevent the government from recovering them," said Moss.
    Trump had ample opportunities to return the docs to the Archives and avoid the FBI from raiding MAR, and any future ramifications that may come from this. Biden? Was wrong to keep the docs, but once his lawyers discovered the docs, they instantly notified the Archives and returned the docs as soon as possible.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    DT still has additional documents. he still refuses to disclose who he had search for them. DT had his attorneys lie on an affidavit to the court. his actions/obstructions are much more intentional and with malice than perceived privilege.

6. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    no, that was the chinese lady making the copies. I think you are confused

7. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    Yep, it's always different. In fact, so many situations seem to be different it's as though no two situations are comparable.

Awfully difficult to enforce consistent standards when no two situations are comparable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF Premium Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Of course they are different

Dem Hillary - no prosecution
    Rep Trump - FBI raid
    Dem Biden - ____________ fill in blank. Should not be too difficult.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  9. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Hillary - cooperated with DOJ
    Trump - didn't cooperate, lied, and obstructed when the Archives attempted to retrieve the docs
    Biden - Lawyers turned papers over without incidence

You're right. It shouldn't be difficult, and isn't, if you cooperate with the DOJ and do as they request.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 1990Gator

1990Gator VIP Member

Dec 30, 2013
    The FBI suppressed the information on the laptop till after the election and the DOJ suppressed the document info till after the mid term elections?

And you still believe the alphabet agencies are not political?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Let me ask you something because I know that you are a knowledgeable, thoughtful and unbiased poster. The FBI released damaging information about Hilary Clinton within a few weeks of the 2016 presidential election, but they chose to not release information until after that election about the fact that they were investigating Trump and his team for possible collusion with Russia prior to the election. Why?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. domgator

domgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Kind of funny to hear about a Biden "think tank" considering he has never been known for thinking, intelligence or ethics. I wonder if it will get some scrutiny now due to the fact Biden illegally had classified documents in an unsecured location. Most media will of course excuse it or not cover it. It looks like a scam possibly another way to channel money from foreign entities.

$54M in Chinese gifts donated to UPenn, home of Biden Center

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  13. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Because they didnt just think, they REEEEALLY believed, that HRC was going to win out right, and therefore it wasnt necessary to deploy the 'insurance'.

BTW, they also knew it was FOS, since it was all based on the FOS dossier.

...and let's not forget, they literally didnt do a damn thing to HRC. Nada. Nuttn. Zipporooski.

(Not that you wanted my opinion, but hey...its just one ittu bitty post...).

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
  14. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    :eek::eek::eek:

15. domgator

domgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    "Most of the anonymous donations (from China) came after the university announced in February 2017 that it would create the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement. Joe Biden, whose term as vice president had just ended, was to lead the center and was also named a professor at the university."

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  16. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Good point about it being full of shit. Are you a farm boy? You’re living in a silo.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Btw, seems the sun shines brighter in my silo, than in y'alls precious safe place snowglobe.

19. Gator715

Gator715 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 6, 2015
    This case is totally (D)ifferent.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Daaaannnngg, that, is some damning shit right there. Ho.ly.crap.

The new GOP House gonna have them some fun with that...

Subpoenas fi'nna fly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.