Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Classified documents found in Biden’s old office and garage, and other office, and residence

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ursidman, Jan 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    It was a bit of joke.
    But typically the Vice is far more visible.
    She was early on but kept stepping in it and it seems like she’s been pulled back from the lime light.

Don’t you recall Biden tasked her with addressing the border mess?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    they found SCIF documents in a locked closet. we asked what would happen to any of us caught with SCIF documents. the question, or the answer, shouldn't matter if it is DT with them or JB with them

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer VIP Member

Oct 30, 2017
    It was very kind of him to ask her to solve an unsolvable problem lol.

As I said, hold Biden accountable.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    If we were allowed to have SCIF documents, and they were returned post haste when discovered, nothing would happen. If we discovered the docs and returned them with to cooperation? Again, nothing.

The DOJ has a long precedence of not pursuing legal cases for having classified documents illegally as long as there is full cooperation, and docs are returned without any hassle. Had Trump returned the docs when the Archives asked, it would've been a non story. But that's not what happened.

Journalists, for example, can publish classified information as long as they legally obtain the info without facing charges. And as long as they return any info if requested.

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. studegator

studegator GC Legend

Feb 24, 2008
    Any documents with information concerning the
    laptop ?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    How is it different other than the VP doesn't carry the same power to declassify,
    so removal of the classified material is a much larger breech than the claimed comparison to President Trump declassifying documents and taking them to Mar-a-Lago. Maybe Joe has dirt on Obama or Hillary he was keeping in case they tried to strong arm him.

You guys get so excited excited from fabricated news concerning Trump. This is the big one. He's going down and then... he doesn't. He doesn't when he is up against the McConnell republicans, the DNC, the DOJ/FBI leadership and the corporate media. Joe is protected by those groups, which makes this news very intriguing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  7. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    They were misplaced and returned as soon as they were found???? He would have had to have removed them in 2016, he moved into the WH in 2020 and now in 2023 they were hastily returned when found??? Trump was not right if he had removed classified docs but any of you who condemn Trump and praise the "Raid" and say this is a nothing burger are nothing but hypocrites.
    MY TEAM DOES NO WRONG!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  8. swampbabe

swampbabe GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    Nuanced thinking is not your strong suit.

Had Trump returned them when asked he wouldn't have had any trouble.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  9. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    You call it nuance I call it blinders for your side. Not saying I'm not guilty of it also but I'm trying

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. WC53

WC53 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 17, 2015
    Old City
    Finding and turning over vs refusing to turn Over. Yup the same.

that said, doj only wanted docs not charges. But somebody said they’re mine and/ or planted or don’t exist.

there was never going to be an indictment and this will at least codify that for the frothers’

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  11. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Trump continually lied about having the documents, and did not cooperate.

The Biden people found documents, and turned them in.

These are not blinders nor is it nuance. It’s pretty key difference. Not cooperating vs. literally volunteering them.

The question is why didn’t the government even know of these Biden docs, whereas they seemed to know pretty well what Trump had stashed. This is particularly true *if* there were SCIF documents involved, gov probably doesn’t track “lesser” classified stuff but you’d think someone is supposed to be in charge of top-secret. I think the “special access” ones are alarming in both cases though.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. gatorzfan

gatorzfan VIP Member

Sep 1, 2017
    So glad these were "found". Come on man.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    I agree with what you are saying, I'm not trying to connect more than both of these tools had classified documents and shouldn't have. One the world needs to stop to get to bottom of the nuclear codes he had, the other they weren't that classified, and he gave back. Somewhere in the middle of all that is the true scenario, and it is not good for either or our security of secret documents.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. gatorbrian

gatorbrian Junior

Apr 3, 2007
    The timing of the announcement is also interesting, as these docs were apparently found six days before the midterms on 11/2.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    My skin is just fine, and calling him a tool is minor compared to what you have called everyone that doesn't agree with you. Sorry for your mother, must living on her inheritance then.

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    The major difference is JB wasn't repeatedly requested to return documents over an extended period of time. That and the shear volume but SCIF is SCIF and by definition should have never been removed from the SC. Wouldn't you agree

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I am done with the debate. You’re sounding very childish.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    you are addressing someone of substantial lifetime achievement. He certainly doesn't live with his mother.

19. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    I tend to agree they probably shouldn't have removed by either. I will point out though 1 was President and can declassify while the other was VP. One knew where the documents were stored, one didn't know he had them. I know that Trump was doing everything in his power to not turn back any of the documents but was in negotiation to return some of what he had took.
    I believe they were both wrong in this instance, it's just comical how some defend one but find every reason why the other was so different. Reality, same coin, different side.

20. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    Of course you are, didn't see where you added anything anyhow!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.