Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Classified documents found in Biden’s old office and garage, and other office, and residence

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ursidman, Jan 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    Were you saying that in September?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  2. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Trump was cooperating? Pul-leeze. 14 months from when the Archives first asked for all the docs before they finally got them. And during that time, Trump promised to v return all the docs and only returned about half. Then lied about having more. When called out on it, stonewalled the Archives again. That's your definition of cooperating?

And your evidence the DOJ is biased? That 50% of Ds and 68% of Rs believe it to be biased. Again, LOL. The Ds likely think the DOJ is biased against the Ds, and cite the fact Comey broke the 90 day rule with Hillary's emails. And the Rs think just like you. The reality? The DOJ is made up of humans, isn't perfect, but there is no actual, long history of bias in either direction.

As for Bankman-Fried, let's let all the info come out before speculating. Rumors only, but rumor was he was using his testimony date as a cover and was going to flee to a non-extradition country a day or two before the Congressional date. And by the way, Bankman-Fried donated a lot of dark money to Rs, even if his more public donations were to Ds.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    HRC got the heads up, and didn't get anything remotely resembling SWAT treatment.

Neither has Hunter.

While Trump and other R's enjoyed no such heads up, and got the SWAT treatment.

(Also, see my post above to AzCat)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  4. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Interesting. But it doesn't undo this:

Today, in light of your and DOJ’s failure to respond to our legitimate congressional oversight requests and as part of our ongoing congressional investigation, we are transmitting to you over two hundred pages of records relating to the Biden family’s connections to the Chinese regime and persons connected to its military and intelligence elements. These records include over one hundred pages of unredacted and previously unreleased bank records relating to one of Hunter Biden’s businesses, Hudson West III.7 If you are conducting a full and complete investigation, you should already possess these records. In the case that you are not and do not possess these records, we suggest that you review them in detail.

According to reports, Ye met with Hunter Biden on February 14, 2017, in Miami, Florida.30 He also reportedly gave Hunter a 3.16-carat diamond valued at $80,000.31 As we stated in our November 18, 2020, report, just nine days later, on February 23, 2017, a Shanghaibased company called State Energy HK Limited that was affiliated with CEFC China Energy, sent a $3,000,000 wire to Robinson Walker LLC, a company associated with Hunter Biden and James Gilliar’s business associate, Rob Walker. 32 State Energy HK Limited sent another $3,000,000 wire to Robinson Walker on March 1, 2017.33

52 Id. 53 Nov. 18 Report at 24. Page 9 of 11 not long after the credit cards were issued, Hunter Biden reportedly requested keys to an office suite at the House of Sweden in Washington be made for his “new office mates: Joe Biden Jill Biden Jim Biden Gongwen Dong (Chairman Ye CEFC emissary).”54

In addition to Ye and Gongwen, Hunter Biden also associated with another potential foreign agent tied to CEFC. Chi Ping Patrick Ho, a business associate of Ye’s and CEFC, was charged and convicted of international bribery and money laundering offenses stemming from his work for the CEFC-backed China Energy Fund Committee.55 Following Ho’s conviction, the U.S. Department of Justice stated, “Patrick Ho paid millions of dollars in bribes to the leaders of two African countries to secure contracts for a Chinese conglomerate.”56 According to reporting, the federal government obtained at least one FISA warrant on Patrick Ho, indicating his potential counterintelligence threat to the United States.57 Indeed, Hunter Biden was well aware of Patrick Ho’s links to the communist Chinese government, specifically its intelligence services. According to publicly released records, Hunter Biden said the following in a recording reportedly dated May 11, 2018,58

$1,000,000 from Hudson West III to Hunter Biden’s company, Owasco LLC, for “DR PATRICK HO CHI PING REPRESENTATION.”60 Accordingly, after Patrick Ho became associated with criminal activity, Hunter Biden didn’t cease his relationship with him, rather he accelerated it and leveraged the relationship to make money. We are including unredacted copies of these records in this production to you. 61

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/imo...torney_weiss_-_hunter_biden_investigation.pdf

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Let’s investigate the crap out of the Biden’s and the Trump’s and put in jail anybody who deserves to be there. I am curious about Jared Kushner’s Middle East dealings. That’s where the big bucks are. I don’t think that the Biden’s got crap from their dealings with China. The Russians almost certainly enriched Trump too. Let’s get to the bottom of that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Pretty sure they've investigated the ever loving shit out of Trump. They've done nothing but run cover for the Bidens.

So yeah, lets go!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Remind me again what office any Biden was holding in 2017? And as previously posted, Hunter is being investigated for tax evasion for not reporting income mostly from China.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Why none Az.

...which begs the question....what then were they paying the Bidens soooo much money for????

Hmmmmmm....

Classified informstion perhaps?

(Props to the big guy though, seems he damn sure picked the right docs to *accidentally take with him/forget to give back*).

Again...if Trump is guilty, it would appear he was following a well trodden path--one that he learnt from his days as a liberal Democrat, when he was tight with the billy bobs, n jeffery Epstein, n Harvey Weinstein, and hell, prolly ol' corn pop himownesef...

(Again--like Pell vis a vis Bear Bryant and his disciples...and similarly, how the feds knew exactly what to look for, and where to look...).

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    Regardless of where you stand on the differences between the Trump and Biden "docu-gate" matter ..... if you are objective and honest, the discovery of these documents in Biden's possession is a huge embarrassment for Biden, his people, and his supporters. Afterall .... they were casting the first and many subsequent stones at Trump .... only to find Biden (or his designees) had also engaged in basically the same behavior. Note, Biden was in possession of these documents for at least 6 years.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    For the record I don’t particularly care about former presidents holding classified documents from their time in office unless it’s proven they were doing something nefarious with them. That’s what I said when the trump fiasco happened. Let it go unless he’s selling nuclear secrets or something.

What is interesting to me is who is releasing this info? We found out about Trump because of the very public raid. All these Biden documents discovery seem to be being released to the press by his own team. And they are doing it in batches making it look as bad as possible. Not sure why they didn’t just search all his properties, gather all the documents and return them and announce it one time instead of this drip drip drip approach. The messaging is absolutely terrible here.

• Like Like x 2
  12. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Yet Another Stash Of Classified Documents Discovered During Biden’s Colonoscopy

[​IMG]

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The White House is on edge this morning after investigators revealed a fourth stash of classified documents from Biden's tenure as Vice President was found deep in his colon.

"This morning a routine colonoscopy revealed hundreds, possibly thousands of partially chewed top-secret documents crammed in the President's digestive tract," said White House physician Kevin O'Connor. "It seems many of them were eaten, while hundreds of others were inserted rectally by an unknown party or Biden himself. We have handed over all partially-digested documents to the Special Counsel in charge of the investigation. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need a shower."

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  13. domgator

domgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007

Nope. Didn't think it was necessary as the Feds knew he had the files and were in discussions with him to turn them over. Trump claimed he had the ability to declassify them which needed to be determined and resolved. But they raided him anyway setting the precedent. If they raided Mar-a-Lago when the knew he had files and knew right where they were then Biden's sloppy handling of files and keeping them in 4 or 5 different places including a garage and claiming to not know he has any of these documents is more of a reason to raid all of Biden's residences and hangouts.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  14. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    While you guys are being ridiculous I’d like to take a second to thank Biden for his problem solving . It’s been 16 hours and no new documents have been found in any garages, cars or random tables next to the toilet in that time. Dude know how to fix problems. Biden 2024.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    The lawyers who found the documents didn’t have clearance, so stopped the “search” when they identified a single classified document. Then a lawyer with clearance continued and found 5. Dumb way to do it, if they knew they were searching for classified materials should have had a lawyer with clearance search and find all 6 at the same time.

It’s kind of bizarre to me they are searching his home considering he’s the sitting President. Wouldn’t he get briefings there? I guess these 6 were older documents, but you’d think there might be an area of his home that might have fresh documents (and it would be a non-issue… because… sitting President).

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    As much as this turnabout is a bit ironic minus the complete media meltdown, its always been my belief that our govt would classify virtually everything if they thought they could get away with it...no need for the tax cows to know what they're up to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Joe Biden must be a master criminal in your eyes. Has released decades of past tax returns and been audited by the IRS. No extra Chinese income found. Can't say the same thing for Hunter. So, is Joe using his son as a fall guy?

And Biden had 20 docs total on him. Trump? Over 300 in the raid, and that's after Trump did voluntarily return some months before the raid. If Biden's stash was worth millions, Trump was looking for a payout in the trillions.

Of course, there isn't evidence of either President selling the documents. And it's certainly embarrassing for Biden to have the docs, the main difference in the two cases is how each is cooperating. Trump didn't cooperate. He stonewalled and lied. Master criminal Biden? Allowed unfettered access to his home, where he allowed the Archives to find more docs. Some master criminal. Can launder the money, but forgets to get rid of the evidence!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    Ludicrous. If I take a safe from my neighbor's house and refuse to return it to the police because I claim a "neighbor's unlocked door free access" privilege that I made up, it doesn't have to go through the courts. Criminal fantasies aren't legal defenses.

19. domgator

domgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Terrible analogy. Think about it and try again maybe.

20. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    Try thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.