Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Classified documents found in Biden’s old office and garage, and other office, and residence

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ursidman, Jan 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    can you name 1 - just 1 - huge gov neo prog that I champion?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    You consistently side with the left on here. Almost without fail. May as well put a headshot of Traitor Joe as your avatar.

E.g.--that Ukraine flag in your current avatar. How fiscally conservative is it to support a proxy war to the tune of 100 BILLION DOLLARS, in less than 1 year?
    (Btw, that's Trump's war. He prompted it).

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    so you can’t name 1 - just 1? I have Ukrainian family genius. I’ve never voted for anyone who supports giving them a dime. Fwiw, I am for slashing the military 30-50% auditing them & making our military stronger.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Joe Biden doesn't count?

As "just one "?

(But ok, sorry about your family--thought it was a neo-con thing).

5. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    & I suppose you can find evidence of this? Pretty sure within my last 10 posts & def the last 1 ref Biden I expressed that I hope the classified docs keep his befuddled ass from running. ‘At ain’t championing where I come from

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
  7. gator34654

gator34654 GC Hall of Fame

Jun 5, 2007
    Didn't NP say no one and I mean no one is above the law? Well, except...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. gator34654

Jun 5, 2007
    A law was broken. What you're saying is I murdered someone however I cleaned up the blood and returned the knife. Again, NP says, "no one is above the law" hmmm

9. gator34654

Jun 5, 2007
    Swamp babe, I agree with you. Both parties are wrong here. Furthermore, not all republicans back DT.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. gator34654

Jun 5, 2007
    I guess they don't need JB anymore since they've mastered how to steal an election. They can turn their attention on the likes of Newsom and complete the destruction of the US. By then they can weaponize the police as they have done with all other departments and arrest anyone who would dare to oppose them. I wish I was joking.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 4
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  11. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    Making a few good changes to the FAR could shave 20% on acquisitions. Need to get out of the “Defending Europe” business. They have the means to defend themselves and keep their sea lanes open and safe.

12. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Not all laws are policed the same. A car going 5 mph over the limit will likely be ignored, especially if there's one going 30 over. Both are technically breaking the law. So why treat them differently? Limited resources, for one, and making sure the person who is more dangerous gets the ticket.

Plenty of precedent in cases where civilians have taken classified materials without permission. The DOJ could charge each, but have determined when it's appropriate to go after cases hard, and when to go lightly. Not all cases are the same.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    So did Hillary. No lie bro.

Try listening to that without bursting out laughing. Gets me every time!

14. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    You forgot one HUGE distinction, one thar has half the country fightn mad and utterly disgusted:

R vs D.

R after your name, and you get SWAT team storm trooper tactics, in the dead of night raids, prosecution to the full extent of the law, colonoscopy investigation, wipe their asses with due process, and the lynch mob treatment...

D after your name, and you get a heads up of what evidence they're coming for, prolly instructions on how to get rid of it, cover for getting rid of it, soft handed treatment when there's no out....and even all that, only when the umbrella coverage has been breached, and some light has penetrated...

And it it executed as a coordinated, orchestrated SOP, from congress to the CIA, to the DOJ, through the FBI, and ratified by the lap dog politiburo media...

But do gone on about rule of law and equal treatment under the law, and such...i know that shit gets ate up here in the smowhlobe.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  15. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    He'll never see/admit it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Who gave all materials to the Feds and who lied about doing so in an affidavit? Hillary vs. Trump? And who allowed the Archives to not only search his office, but his residence without obstruction, and who did the Feds need to get a warrant in order to search his residence? Biden vs. Trump.

You are so hellbent on being partisan, you fail to see how Trump's actions are the reason why he was treated differently. If Trump cooperates from the beginning, and hands over all materials by April, 2021, no FBI raid and no potential legal issues.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Hillary turned over the 30,000 emails?

....and didn't scrub ("...you mean, like with a cloth? [cackle cackle cackle]") her hard drives, and destroy her phones?

And didnt get raided in the wee hours?

How about Hunter?

Joe?

Any sem ever?

Brw, Trump is one person, one case. Ditto HRC.

The disparite trestment goes waaayyyy beyond just those 2.

It is consistent, down the R-D border.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Hillary erased the emails off her hard drive when she resigned as Secretary of State. But kept a separate copy on a disk, which she handed over when requested. It's how we know she had a grand total of 3 classified emails on her server.

As for Hunter, he's being investigated and may face charges. Small one about lying about drug use on an application for a gun. Bigger ones about tax evasion concerning income from overseas, mainly China.

Again, I'll ask, is there a judge who has ever lived who would've signed a warrant to search MAR had Trump cooperated from the start, turned over all materials from the beginning, and not lie about it on an affidavit? That answer is an unequivocal no. Trump has nobody to blame but himself. You whining about it shows your deeply red, partisan glasses. In other cases involving civilians and classified docs, please show me a split between how Rs and Ds are handled.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Lol! @ your shill spin.

Whatever bro. It's your snowglobe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.