Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Classified documents found in Biden’s old office and garage, and other office, and residence

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ursidman, Jan 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    Uh.... Don't need to. They told us classified documents. Do you know the classifications on Trump files, or just the speculation?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Such a great professor they dun gone and named a building after him, huh?

Dr. Denslow musta been doing it wrong all these years.

I heard 54 mil, but ill go with your 30.

How many UF alumni have given 30 mil to UF?

Pretty sure you don't even run outta fingers and need the 2nd hand (and we're talking about a school--UF, that is--that regularly garners >1/2 BIL in grant money every year).

.....but that kinda jack--30 Mil--gets your name on a building. Not love from students, not even 50 years worth.

30 Mil aint chump change.

They (the CCP) got *something* for that jack....

...and Traitor Joe got his name on a building.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    At the time of the donation, Biden was holding what office again? That right, he wasn't in office. And there was certainly no guarantee he would ever be in office again. So, what should have Biden and Penn done? Turn down the $30 million because one day Biden might be in office again?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  5. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    I didn't realize how many contortionists we had on this board!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    And therefore he couldn't have helped himself to a pile of classified dox on the way out... right.

NB: it takes time to find a market for such sensitive stuff.

BTW, this might help you understand Trump--Trump, is our Charley Pell.

Trump was a liberal Democrat, in with all the cool dems, like the Clintons, Epstein, Weinstein, Soros, et. al., like Pell was in with Bear Bryant and his disciples. The Gators tapped Pell in order to play the game the way BB et. al. played it--i.e. dirty AF, beecause... well...b/c everybody wants to win, and b/c it sucks being the Washington Generals when you know the game is rigged.

Similarly, the GOP tapped Trump, to play dirty AF with the swamp skank...

Hence I bet Trump was prolly following Barry n Biden's template (and prolly clinton's before that...), seeking a market for classified dox.

If you want to know what crap the left is up to, just read their indictments of their counterparts (true for China, Cuba, Venezuela, USSR, ...--they know what shit they pulled to get into power, and write the indictments based on what they've done, based on that knowledge, not based on what their opponents may or may not have done).

Does that justify anything? Nah.

But Biden is no doubt skank to the core like the rest of 'em.

(...and since he's in office...let the colonoscopy begin!).

...and wherever anyone may fall on this, they ought to at least demand fair treatment.

What's good for the goose...

(my biggest beef here, is our intel community tilting the scales so heavily one damn way...it's 3rd world bush league horse shit).

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. buckeyegator

buckeyegator Premium Member

Oct 29, 2007
    gainesville, florida
    if it came from a foreign government or agent we are not all to friendly with, ie china or russia yes turn it down for looks sake alone, but ole joe could not.

8. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    I don't care who you are, that...is funny as hell!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    That's right--ergo...

TRAITOR JOE, BRO!

10. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    uhmm,,yeah, classification matters. confidential does not match top secret.

this is what has been published about the first set of DT documents. I haven't seen anything about the second set or what the archives is claiming is still missing. ps..DT still has documents in his possession, or he is going to have to sign an affidavit that he destroyed them.

Trump Raid: What Each Document's Classification Means (newsweek.com)

Agents seized 11 sets of records from the estate that were described as "Various classified/TS/SCI documents." Four sets of documents were labeled "top secret," three sets were labeled "secret" and three sets were marked "confidential." Each classification designates a certain level of security.

Documents are labeled "Top Secret" (TS) if the information "reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security," according to a 2009 executive order that defines classified national security information. The classification can be given only by the president, vice president or agency heads and officials designated by the president

Sensitive Compartment Information, or SCI, refers to classified national information concerning intelligence sources, methods or analytical processes, according to the Computer Security Resource Center (CSRC). These materials are required to be protected within formal access control systems established by the director of national intelligence (DNI).

The executive order says that documents are classified as "Secret" if the information is deemed to be able to cause "serious damage" to national security if revealed. "Confidential" is the least sensitive classification. It is applied to information that could be "reasonably expected to cause cause damage to the national security" if disclosed.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    You do you. But Biden, Obama, and the Clintons have released their tax returns. They have also been audited. If there is hidden money coming in from a foreign source, and a lot of it, there would be some evidence of such. As for Obama, when Trump was raided, the National Archives put out a statement that Obama was in full compliance of the law.

Also, if Biden was selling this material to the Chinese, why continue to hide the docs? Wouldn't it be less suspicious if after a few months, Biden notifies the Archives, said these docs were inadvertently packed in the wrong box, and return them?

And everyone is getting fair treatment. Plenty of cases where civilians had classified docs in places where they weren't supposed to have them. In general, civilians get off easy, or even with no punishment if first, there is no intent of ill use of the docs, the docs were never used for ill will, and the civilian cooperates with the Feds in returning any and all docs. Biden, so far, has complied with all three. Trump? Even if you give Trump the benefit of the doubt in the first two, he was far from complicit with his cooperation. Stonewalled the Feds at first, then said he'd return all the docs, only to return roughly half, and subsequently lied on a affidavit saying he didn't have any more. Then stonewalled again to the point where 14 months after they first asked to have all the docs returned, the Feds felt compelled to attain a warrant to get the docs in question.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Did you get a certificate or a hat or anything like that when you joined QAnon?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    That's right--a tin foil fedora!

Very groovy...

;)

14. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    I saw it but my comment was why it hadn’t gotten any traction!

15. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    On a more serious note..."10 % to da big guy!"

The Remarkable Apathy about Biden-Family Corruption | National Review

(And does this qanon even exist outside of the libby twitterverse? Bc I know zero conservatives who know anydamnthing at all about this mythical org).

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    It’s nice that you are willing to know people with an opposing political ideology

17. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007

More fun reading (a reminder of china biden smoke):

"Two weeks after Biden's official visit to China as vice president with Hunter in 2013, China invested 1.5 Billion dollsrs into Hunter Biden's investment company, Rosemont Seneca Privatr Equity".

The colossal sell off of America to China by Biden and family - PGurus

18. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Whatever that even means...

Btw, how is it that a supposed, self-proclaimed "libertarian", is always 100% lock step with the flaming leftist neo-prog contingent that dominates this snowglobe?

Besides being funny as hell...it is a wee tad curious.

Though i suppose in today's age, a man can identify as a woman according to whim...so why not a lib/prog, as a libertarian?

:D:p:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    I’ve never proclaimed to be a libertarian. Btw, not many libs I know slam Reagan, Trump etc for their lefty Econ policies

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    ...while championing full blown HUGE government neo-progs?

What is that, the enemy of my not-perfect friends are my fangirl crushes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.