Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Chinese spy caught in the NY Governor's office

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by OklahomaGator, Sep 3, 2024.

1. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    LOL, 'member when Trump was a xenophobe for years ago suggesting China had ill-intent?

• Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    Heck, use of the term Chinese flu or WuFlu was considered to be racist. Can't make this level of ridiculousness up. The intolerant left loves to project their problems on others.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Asked you about this before and you disappeared so asking you again. Do you think Gen McMaster is lying here?

Going to ignore it again?
    Trump was treated like a ‘chump’ by foreign dictators, former top aide says

Former Trump National Security Adviser HR McMaster has written in a new book that the then-president was treated like a “chump” by a string of authoritarian leaders.
    McMaster, a lieutenant general, writes about an almost two-week-long trip to Asia in his memoir At War With Ourselves, saying that China was the “most consequential” destination.

On their way to Beijing, McMaster cautioned Donald Trump that Chinese President Xi Jinping would attempt to trick the then-president into saying something that was positive for China but would in effect be bad for the US and its allies.

“The CCP’s favorite phrase, ‘win-win,’ actually meant that China won twice,” McMaster wrote that he told Trump. While Trump appeared to listen at the time, he later said he agreed with Xi that military exercises in South Korea were “provocative” and a “waste of money.” He also suggested that China could have a claim to the Senkaku Islands, which belong to Japan, a US ally.

As his stomach sank, McMaster wrote in a note to then-Chief of Staff John Kelly, a general, that Xi “ate our lunch,” according to The New York Times.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    It is but he was just pandering for more patents and trademarks for Ivanka and another Trump tower in China and trying to find someone to blame for his lack of leadership that led to lots of unnecessary deaths and suffering.

5. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    More interesting news about Walz...

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    As time passes by, I better understand the Tim Walz pick after all. She didn't want to pick someone who would outshine her, which is quite the low bar. So, we have Walz...

• Like Like x 2
  7. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Nothing says objective fact finding like repeating the term "massive fraud" over and over. The weaponization of the government people are going to hate this.

8. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    True fraud where someone gets ripped off should be investigated.

But in another case, a completely different case, is fraud reality fraud when no one gets ripped off?

9. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Hello China, I am offering my services for this kind of compensation. I have valuable information about American attitudes on Billy Napier that will help achieve communism.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  10. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    European Council on Foreign Relations writer "thinks" China is rooting for Trump after the Biden Crime Family has been bought and paid for? LOL!

Just look today at the Biden DOJ charging nothing to come of it election interference on Russia while letting China and Iran skate with their interference.

Trump as president had zero to do with any of his businesses. Nuff said about Forbes.

Walz had his schools paid for by China, made 21 trips to China, got married in Tiananmen Square, which is not a low-ranking symbolic thing, and is sympathetic to Chinese interests. I wouldn't trust the man with the keys to my car after his Nebraska fiasco let alone want him in the VP slot one heartbeat away from president.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. chemgator

chemgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Well, we know that the pub-tards are in the bag for Trump, and Trump supports Russia, so do you think that the U.S. is splitting into a Russia - China battle? At least the "Libbies" take action against the Chinese when they realize there is a problem. The pub-tards continue to carry Russia's water no matter what, often in the guise of pinching pennies while concepts like global security and international law are sacrificed. Just sayin'.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  12. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    You do realize that doing anything worthy of hiring a photographer in Tiananmen Square is likely to offend the Chinese government, don't you? Basically, he was showing solidarity with Chinese anti-government protesters. China's government would like to bulldoze Tiananmen Square and pretend it never existed, but they can't do it without drawing attention to it (and the protests).

13. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    China is okay if the just have better leadership. Not a quote, but close. (shaking head)

14. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    I would agree with that. I have visited a half dozen cities in China on a dozen or so trips, spending a total of over a half year there. I have met lots of really nice people on my travels there. There is nothing wrong with the people, it is the Chinese government that is the problem.

How many times have you been to China? How many Chinese people do you know?

15. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    @92gator

hello? if you are really concerned about the Chinese threat, and I believe you are, what do you think about Xi abusing trump like this? or about all the trademarks granted to DJT and Ivanka in the blink of an eye compared to their normal approval times? All while he was in office?

You're no shrinking violet. Is this all ok with you?

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter | AP News

The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

The approvals came three months after Ivanka Trump announced she was dissolving her namesake brand to focus on government work.

China also granted provisional approval for two “Trump” trademarks to DTTM Operations LLC, headquartered at Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in New York. They cover branded restaurant, bar and hotel services, as well as clothing and shoes.

16. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    so no problem with china renting space in trump tower they didn't need and then abruptly cancelling the lease shortly after he left office?

or all the trademarks granted to trump and ivanka in rapid order after he was elected?

or Xi abusing djt in negotiations over security issues as reported by Gen McMaster (djt national security advisor) to Gen Kelly (djt chief of staff)?

nothing to comment on that? why is that?

all linked above...

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    [​IMG]

Lol, You Libbie's are so full of shit.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
  20. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Communist spy on Too Hot. Alert Rick, alert ET, alert 92, alert somebody.

(I better be careful...I eat at PF Chang's once a week.)

• Funny Funny x 1