Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Chauncey Bowen Commits to UGA

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by wingtee, Jun 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineG8R

MarineG8R GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2014
    He only shows when something negative happens.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. gatorzilla91

gatorzilla91 All American

Nov 21, 2014
    Oh my bad i forgot you're one of the fans that's satisfied with 6-8 win seasons and that fans like me are just spoiled brats

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  3. gator_n_sc

gator_n_sc GC Hall of Fame

Oct 8, 2013
    Damn, your reading comprehension is terrible too. I don't remember saying any of that.... though I do remember you going through multiple mood swings and temper tantrums last recruiting class only for us to end up with a great class. You are consistent though I will give you that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. scooterp

scooterp GC Hall of Fame

Feb 15, 2012
    No. But they will kick you out for being a bonehead. A couple dozen good things happen over a few week period, but you only chime in when something negative happens? I’m sorry, but you’re just a turd if that’s you. And that is this case with this one.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  5. scooterp

scooterp GC Hall of Fame

Feb 15, 2012
    Only you and a few others think it’s funny.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  6. gator_n_sc

Oct 8, 2013
    Really it boils down to I'll be 40 next month and I just don't see the point wasting what little time we all have on this earth getting bent out of shape over a game and the decisions teenagers make about playing it. It's all done for our entertainment not to age us even quicker. But yet some damn near have heartattacks over every thing that doesn't go UF's way.. again this whole thing is a GAME!!!!!

But please carry on with your annual meltdowns because that too is entertainment.

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Wish I would have said that x 1
    • Best Post Ever x 1
  7. gatorfanbill

gatorfanbill All American

Feb 7, 2018
    Some of you whiny babies should go find another team.

Go Gators!

• Like x 3
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Best Post Ever x 1
  8. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

I think some of them have been all along

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. shane4three

shane4three GC Hall of Fame

Dec 24, 2014
    The way they win helps. They’ve also made the changes necessary to make their offense look a whole lot better.
    Kids care about winning and they do care about the offense or defense they will be playing in. I hope we’ve made some major adjustments to our offense.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. shane4three

Dec 24, 2014
    Young man also talked about the great players Smart and company produce.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. tmape01

tmape01 Junior

Apr 18, 2007
    scootyp, I promise you that I can root for this team AND turd much harder than you do.

the folks on this board who pump sunshine are the same ones who sulk home after games after spending zero $$ in Gainesville and then spend the next 2 days pressing negative reacts on comments that mention the (very obvious and public) negative reality.

nobody likes to lose, and the idea that you’re “saving Gator Nation” by moderating the speech of red-blooded fans ANGRY about mediocrity is the real path to failure. UF should NOT be this far below UGA, we should NOT be losing our FIRST COMMITMENT in ‘24 to UGA.

this dude was supposed to be the keystone of the class. spin it how you want pumpers, this sucks.

To Hell With Georgia (and to 6-7)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  12. gatordadx2

gatordadx2 Premium Member

Dec 24, 2017
    I believe UGA lost their OC to the NFL so we will see how that works out. However with that defense and schedule other than UT, I would be surprised if they give up more that 17 points in any game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. gatordadx2

gatordadx2 Premium Member

Dec 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. scooterp

scooterp GC Hall of Fame

Feb 15, 2012
    Not a moderator… and not policing anything. But stand by what I stated. That poster is seldom active on here and only after bad news breaks… and always with a negative take.

…and they make it easy to spot them when they use terms like “sunshine pumper” …as you just did. Only the worst posters use it.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. shane4three

Dec 24, 2014
    Not sure we are looking but kid that led the state in rushing from Sneads looks like he has major potential.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  16. lizardbreath

lizardbreath GC Hall of Fame

Aug 30, 2017
    Pace, FL
    Is that you Greta? The term "Boomer" seems to be more or less synonymous with "adult supervision" these days. Perhaps that explains the defiant/resistant comedy routine that seems to be all the rage among the "just fell off of the back of the truck bunch." How jejune. :p

• Like Like x 2
  17. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

Dude what an absurd post.
    The people who are most positive in our support for our team spend no money in Gainesville and sulk home. We, the most positive, are accused of sulking by the loudest complainer on this board. Damn, that’s some seriously convoluted logic.

The whiners on this board, of whom you are one of the very worst, just make up crap with no substance and post it. Totally made-up shit that has zero basis in fact. One of your buddies posted something recently accusing another guy of “playing victim” — when there wasn’t a shred of truth in that claim. Zero verbiage even remotely related to that claim — yet it gets posted to create a new argument out of nowhere. This is a common tactic over in TH, not surprising because that’s where y’all hang out before creeping back over here to pollute this board with your sour outlook on life.

You are one miserable soul tmape. Literally expressing anger and resentment toward others simply because we choose to give our team and coaches the benefit of the doubt instead of automatically assuming the worst, and filling in your claims with outright lies. You resent positivity — wow.

It must really suck to be you

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. gator_n_sc

Oct 8, 2013
    Lagway is the keystone of this class. I liked Bowens but he was still one of our lower commits ratings wise. He is now one of UGAs lowest commits, now I believe is was underrated bit the facts are still he wasn't as highly thought of by the pundits..... but now that he is a dawg I'm sure his ranking will shoot up even in the absence of games , camps or anything else that would warrant an actual change in ranking.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
  19. Gatorhead

Gatorhead GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Philadelphia
    Well this thread turned predictably ugly.

It sucks to lose Chauncey and it sucks to see the mud slinging among Gator fans.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. antny1

antny1 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 3, 2019
    It's what they want. Kirby is Spurrier with an unlimited recruiting budget. Any chance to take a recruit or cause discord with UF and their fanbase the better.

Edit: not coaching acumen just as it pertains to an alum who hates their rival passionately

• Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.