Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Breaking: Florida-Georgia ALLOWING GEORGIA (home team) to host recruits at the game

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by bobbybaker86, Aug 10, 2022.

1. cron78

cron78 GC Hall of Fame

Feb 25, 2022
    Speed scrolling through posts I registered something in yours about dropping a deuce in Athens and thought, “hooray”. But then I comprehended that you were having to deliver your daughter there and I had to regroup my thoughts…Condolences to you for having to miss your girl while she wears unflattering school colors, good wishes to her in all her endeavors with the exception of cheering against the Gators if she is so inclined, and congrats to you and her because it can be tough to get into UGA.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. GatorGhost

GatorGhost GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    So, coming back to this, even though there's been a joint statement that nothing will be decided yet, there seems to be the same vibe of Kirby whining and UF wanting to keep it even if it takes adjusting things.
    I even noticed Billy mention that maybe both teams could give out tickets to recruits at the same time in the future, this after letting GA be the first to host recruits this year.

My point is, maybe we should use this more in our recruiting in Jacksonville, that Uga keeps wanting to move the game away, something that's a big deal to them, where they could attend the game or experience the pre-game atmosphere, plus helping the town's economy. It might even be more significant to the actual high schools and their coaches to see us as the good guys and them the whiny little b* they've always been.
    Not even a lucky championship year made them less of a female dog.

3. GornGator

GornGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Winter Park, FL.
    Bwah ha ha ha ha ha
    GO GATORS!!!!