Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Biden Took Showers With His Daughter

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by okeechobee, Jun 2, 2024.

1. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    You're attempting to run interference for pedophilia.

I don't care what your cultural persuasion is. If you take showers with your children and they come back years later and state they were probably inappropriate to take... you were in the wrong. Period.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I could be wrong since I haven't seen her diaries but it seems like this was mentioned a single time in the diary, which if that's the case, doesn't imply that any trauma she's experienced is centered around that event.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  3. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    There are plenty of Trump bashing threads to go around. Do you see me whining about how disgusting some of the posts in those threads are? Do you see me trying to have those threads shut down? Did I even bring up Trump before you did?

Sorry frank discussion about Joe Biden taking inappropriate showers with his daughter bothers you to such a degree.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    Do you know how difficult it was for her to write that in her diary? You haven't the first clue. And you have no idea what level of trauma she experienced from it. You can run interference for Joe Biden all you care to, but don't downplay her situation unless you have something concrete from her that says she was not traumatized by the event. Some of us understand how difficult it would be for a girl to write that in her diary about her own dad. Some of us obviously do not.

5. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    The purpose of his post is diversion. trump was just convicted of numerous felonies soooo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. mikemcd810

Apr 3, 2007
    I can say the exact same about you and your understanding of her diary. I'm at least making a reasonable inference based on two facts that as far as I know are true: 1. She only wrote "probably inappropriate" and not anything worse which she obviously could have written if that were the case and 2. it seems to be the only mention of that event and not something she wrote about repeatedly as being a traumatic event.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  7. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    Actually I meant the thread should be locked/deleted for both reasons. The OP did not originally contain commentary. I also see this as a trolling thread that has predictably devolved into people claiming others to be perverted. It's a whole lotta empty/false finger-pointing about a hyper-sensitive topic.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2024
  8. mikemcd810

Apr 3, 2007
    Imo this should be fairgame as the prior story was updated recently with new information which substantiates this as actually being her diary.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    True, as well as a manufactured forum wherein he can accuse others of perversion, running "interference for pedophilia" etc.

10. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    I admire you for not attempting to hide the fact that you want to censor threads here when they don't jive with your political persuasion.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    I mean, yes. It's relevant and shouldn't be buried like the Hunter laptop story. It also involves something potentially far more damning than the Hunter laptop.

• Like Like x 1
  13. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    There are a few posts in this thread that are concerning, but I'm not the one pointing those out. I would have and still do prefer to keep the topic on Biden and his daughter. Filibustering so that you don't have to address the topic at hand is running interference.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. GCNumber7

GCNumber7 VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    You are projecting. You are the one obsessed with sexualizing children. It’s gross.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    It's a news story about Joe Biden's daughter stating in her diary he took inappropriate showers with her. One link I used was Yahoo, the other CNBC. If it bothers you to talk about the news, perhaps this isn't the best place for you to hang out.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Contra

Contra GC Hall of Fame

May 15, 2023
    The truth is this thread would absolutely stand no questions asked if this had unearthed the same facts about Trump. The media would be all over this, making it a national story that would have to stand, but we live in a society where there is one set of rules for one party and another set of rules for another party.

The crickets from the MSM are so predictable.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  17. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    I agree, but this news coupled with the various other weird interactions Biden has been caught on camera having with younger girls, it fits. Keep in mind, all we know is what we've seen on camera from public appearances and an excerpt from Ashley Biden's diary. What about the stuff that happened behind closed doors? There are inevitably other instances of the weirdness. We only know for certain about a few of them. So, I agree with exercising restraint. However, some of the interactions he has with random girls are just weird and then this. It forms a pattern.

18. mikemcd810

Apr 3, 2007
    If this doesn't sum up right-wing media outrage I don't know what does (bold emphasis is mine)

Realistically though, unless Ashley Biden is willing to be interviewed, and based on her comments about the diary it doesn't seem like she would, there's not much more for the media to run with.

19. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    So, a very troubled young woman who writes in her diary that it might have been inappropriate to shower with her dad when she was a toddler, but who has always gotten along with her dad and continues to do so, should be considered proof that her dad is a pedophile?
    Google Image Result for https://time.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ivanka-donald-trump-014.jpg?w=760&w=760

20. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    Apparently someone is pointing a gun at their heads and forcing them to read and participate in my thread.

• Funny Funny x 1