Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Biden Took Showers With His Daughter

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by okeechobee, Jun 2, 2024.

1. GCNumber7

GCNumber7 VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    How about we let parents parent? I remember showering with my parents. It was never weird.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    that's just you making stuff up.
    I would never have considered showering with my daughters, Not even close. But I also recognize that different people, different cultures have different attitudes about nudity. The fact is that at some point, perhaps years or decades later, she looked back at points in her life and decided that multiple events led to her problems:
    I get that this is a partisan issue for many. But so far, you've claimed that she wrote this as it happened. That the girl decided it was inappropriate, told her father and yet he continued doing it.
    That appears to be complete fiction.

3. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    ...that's disturbing.

Though I'm sure our resident Biden cheerleaders will tell you you're weird, for thinking that shit is weird.

LOL!

4. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Doh! Biden's head cheerleader!

"Biden Biden he's our man, if he showers with his daughter then we all can!"

Yay showering with your daughter!

:D:p:D

Do you need that translated City?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. G8R92

G8R92 GC Hall of Fame

Feb 5, 2010
    Ashley Biden from your link:

6. Shade45

Shade45 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    Is the bombastic womanizer still leading the demented pedophile in key battleground states ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    Whatever you say.

• Like Like x 1
  9. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Right leaning posters sexualizing taking a shower with your young kids is truly eye opening. Explains a lot I guess.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  10. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Perv right wingers sexualizing children. What is new? Looks like we got some men in the GOP who can’t parent without getting the hots for their children. You guys are pretty gross.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  11. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Making out with your dad on his lap is ok.

13. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    That last one, of Trump with his daughter in bed, should have disqualified him from ever being elected president. But MAGAs cool with it.

14. GCNumber7

GCNumber7 VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I try not to draw conclusions from pictures. The problem is openly saying Ivanka is a hot piece, and that he would date her if she wasn’t his daughter. I doubt he actually wants to. That’s just Trump’s pathological narcissism bragging about his hot daughter and his player ways. No matter how mortifying it was for Ivanka.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  15. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Yeah the pics don't really bother me. They're kind of weird but staged for a magazine, so whatever. Numerous times he's commented on his daughter sexually. Thats something different

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    I showered with my boys when they were young, especially when we were all coming in from a day working the garden or playing in the dirt. Also remember showering with them when they were infants and they were sick (cleaning puke up). My wife probably showered with them more as she was home more than I was. It's just faster and easier than doing the whole bath thing.
    It would never have occured to me to sexualize that.

When they were super tiny, we also had a little tub that went into the kitchen sink that we bathed them in. Very convenient for clean up and kept them at a good height that was comforatble for us. That doesn't mean we were prepping them as food.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Agree. He wasn’t assaulting his daughter in those pics they are just funny as in weird. But his comments on dating his daughter if they weren’t related and her as a nice piece of a** are pretty gross.

18. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Agree as I noted just above.

19. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    It sounds like in her culture, she has an attitude that it was probably inappropriate. It matters not what sort of cultural identity Joe Biden may try to claim, although I've not seen him do that, so speaking of pure fiction, it appears you are using pure fiction as a plausible defense for Joe. What matters is that she was not okay with it. That she listed these among the other issues noted as to leading to problems later in life explains it better than I ever could. It speaks for itself. That is a widely understood characteristic of someone who has been sexually abused.

And I stated it was probably made known to Joe that she was uncomfortable with the showers at some point and she probably blames herself for not speaking up more. A good parent knows when their child is uncomfortable without needing to be told. Especially in that situation. But she unquestionably made it known they were uncomfortable to her in some way. Do not try to steal that from her. And I do sincerely feel for her, because I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. All the reaching and excuse making here on this topic is extremely cringey.

20. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    You don't even know how old she was, bro. Perhaps you should back up until you find this out. As @AgingGator mentioned, if she was old enough to remember it, then it's too old. Where I come from, if you attempt to make an argument beyond that, you're getting your ass beat.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1