Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Biden Took Showers With His Daughter

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by okeechobee, Jun 2, 2024.

1. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Well, it's not totally up to the child. There is a certain point where it's obviously inappropriate, whether the child is aware or mature enough to know there's something inappropriate or not. And as her father, he has a duty to protect her. If something is making her feel uncomfortable, it's very likely that was made known at the time. Either way, he should have known. If he's smart enough to be president, he should have had the presence of mind to know when showers with his daughter became inappropriate. That is something that no matter the reason, he can't take it back and she cannot erase it from her memory bank. I do not wait to find out if certain situations or movies are inappropriate for my kids. But when it comes to taking showers with a kid, I think any man is going to stop before he does that and think how that might be perceived.

2. Trickster

Trickster VIP Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Absolutely correct! Americans are, unbelievably uptight when it comes to the human body and sexuality. This OP is a case in point, though trolling was the main purpose of his post.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    Showering with kids isn't pretty normal when the child comes back later and writes in her diary they were likely inappropriate. There is nothing normal about that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  4. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Yeah, stolen, denied, obscured, and covered up--with FBI running cover...

But never defended.

Until it arrived in the friendly confines of "da snowglobe"...then it became:

"Dude you're so weird if you think a dad showrong with his daughter is weird..."

LMAO!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    Actually it is. There a lot of parenting things that one generation does that subsequent ones find inappropriate.

But we can all see here that what you are trying to do is call inappropriateness molestation.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Was that him, or Biden's daughter?

...and what do you make of his very own granddaughter, calling him "PEDO Peter?"

I mean....damn....ain't no positive spinning of that one...

7. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    ^^^and to be clear, we're talking deceased son Beau's kid here, not Hunter's illegitimate disowned grand kid.

8. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
  9. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    Ashley Biden detailed ‘pain’ from diary theft, urged prison for thief in letter to judge

“My goal in asking Your Honor to impose a term of incarceration is to ensure that another woman isn’t bullied and shamed like this ever again,” Ashley Biden wrote. “The despair I have often felt will never truly go away. But I ask Your Honor to hold Ms. Harris accountable so that she thinks twice before doing it to someone else.”

She also asked Swain to sentence the Florida resident to prison followed by a lengthy probation period, according to the letter unsealed Thursday in Manhattan federal court.

The letter was unsealed at the request of The New York Times, whose lawyer David McCaw noted to Swain that Ashley Biden and prosecutors did not object to it being made public, while Harris took no position on the request. Harris, 41, also was ordered to serve three years of probation and to forfeit the $20,000 she received for selling the stolen diary.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/26/ash...-to-judge-detailed-pain-from-diary-theft.html

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    No shit. That obscures the point. His GD by his beloved Beau--NOT the proverbial "red headed step child" by a Hunter's 'ho--is the one who called him ""PEDO Pete"

That's some shit right there.

I'm surprised @channingcrowderhungry and the rest of da snowglobe chorus hasn't chimed in with how affectionate a pet name "Pedo Pete" is. Lol!

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  11. Contra

Contra GC Hall of Fame

May 15, 2023
    Why? It seems worthy of discussion. With everything else we already know about Biden’s questionable interactions with children it is a bad look for sure. A really really bad look IMO.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

**IF** this is true, your issue is how it came out?

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Better yet, why.

I addressed that up thread.

Biden has been deemed a liability...he must be eliminated.

Clear the decks for another candidate, just in time for the convention...

Are you entertained?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

I think he meant because the OP added no commentary to the post. Not just because of the topic, which is certainly fair game with context

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  15. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    I have no idea what any of that means. Can you type it like I am not on 4chan regularly?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Contra

Contra GC Hall of Fame

May 15, 2023

It is this data point next to all of the other evidence that is troubling.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    you mean type it like we're not in the snow globe....

Nah...enjoy your warm fuzzy friendly confines, City....wouldn't want to ruffle your delicate feathers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    How about this as a standard?; If the now adult remembers the showers, then the child was of an age where all can agree that it was an inappropriate act.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    More 4chan phrasing. I need a translator for your posts these last few months.

20. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Dang thfsg takes showers with their kids? :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2