Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Biden Took Showers With His Daughter

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by okeechobee, Jun 2, 2024.

1. ridgetop

ridgetop GC Hall of Fame

Aug 4, 2020
    Top of the ridge
    Weird thread
    We have the daughter of Biden writing that he took inappropriate showers with her in her diary.
    Then we have posters in her trying to gaslight that she was a baby and it was completely alright
    Others want to claim that since the information was gotten in an illicit way we shouldn’t pay any attention to it? Things that were thought to be a private moment should stay that way.. no? Here is what it all comes down to.. my guy isn’t as bad as yours
    My guy deserves his privacy.. but yours is such a creep he doesn’t.
    We should believe all the dirt on your guy but not on mine.. even if it’s from his family.

I will put my cheerleader skirt on and wave my pompous and cheer and gaslight and spin all day long for my guy! But if you do that for your guy.. you are an evil (fill in the blank here.. misogynist, racists, womanizer, thief, pedeophile).
    Forget rational discourse. That is an extinct animal found only in fossils from decades ago.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    You would think certain ones would know where to draw the line as it relates to spinning political stuff. There’s no spinning this. Attempting to do so underscores the depravity.

3. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    I'm not a fan of jumping to conclusions. What age was Ashley? Frequency of the showers? Any other people accusing Joe of inappropriate behavior when they were kids and Joe an adult?

So much we don't know. All we know is a line in Ashley's diary she was content to keep secret. That's it. To conclude Joe is a pedophile that preyed in children based on one line in a diary is a leap of logic. Doesn’t mean Joe isn't one. But lack of any other evidence also speaks.

Again, we don't know age or frequency. But bathing/showering with your younger kids isn't unhealthy nor unusual. The article says usually around 5 or 6, the kids and/or adults start to feel it's a little strange. And that's the time to stop. But it depends on how the kids and adults feel. Is it not equally possible Ashley was 6, closer to 7, and Joe felt it was time to stop as it is Joe is a pedophile?

Again, I can't answer. Not enough information.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  4. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    The implication is that Creepy Joe violated her and for that, he should rot in prison.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    OP needs to be vaccinated against BDS

6. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    It would be much more accurate to say that you've inferred that the Joe Biden acted improperly. Speaking of inferences, a lot can be inferred from this photo regarding the relationship between a father and his daughter.
    upload_2024-6-11_20-52-58.jpeg
    And let's not forget what the same father said about his daughter.
    Donald Trump told Howard Sterns it's OK to call Ivanka a piece of a**
    or this comment
    Adult Film Star Stormy Daniels Testifies That Donald Trump Told Her She Reminded Him of 'His Daughter'